Rollins (birthday smut)

You had just gotten done laying out the white rose pedals that trailed up to your bedroom, You put on the lingerie you bought at Victoria Secret and touched up your makeup. You heard a car door shut outside and sit on the bed waiting for your boyfriend, the front door opens and you hear Seth walk in with his bags.
"y/n? You here?". He calls out, his foot steps began getting closer and closer until the bedroom opens and Seth's eyes met yours.
"Happy birthday champ". You purred, Seth smiles and he walks over to you.
"You knew exactly what I wanted". Seth saids, you sit up and you two began a heated make out session, Seth's large hands trailed up your back and unhooked your bra. You remove Seth's shirt and began undoing his pants, Seth went to go pull down his briefs but you move his hand away.
"No, it's your birthday, let me take care of you". You said and he complies, you pull down Seth's briefs and his cock springs out, you give it small licks and little pecks before taking him into your mouth.
"Oh god y/n..". Seth groans as you bobbed your head, Seth tangled his hands into your hair and gently pushes your head a little.
"Mmm, I want to be in you". Seth saids, you pull away and lay on the bed, Seth wastes no time and rips off your panties and spreads your legs. Seth enters himself inside you and begins thrusting his hips, you moaned as his tip hit your spot every time, You dragged your nails down his muscular back and that added to Seth's pleasure.
"Oh god Seth! Right there!". You moan loudly.
"You like that?". Seth asked.
"Mhm". Was all you could muster out, Seth trailed sloppy kisses down your neck and chest, leaving a few hickies. You felt Seth getting closer to his peek, you were too, Seth rested his forehead against yours and then gave you a passionate kiss.
"I'm almost there". He saids.
"Me too". You breathe, Seth continues to hit your spot until he came inside you, he groans loudly and he rolls off of you. You two laid there breathing heavily and drenched in sweat, Seth looks over at you and smiles.
"You really went all out didn't you?". He asks, you scoot over to him and kissed his peck.
"Anything for the birthday boy". You said, you kissed his jaw, neck and nibbles on his earlobe.
"Well it is my birthday but you should be rewarded for planning all this". Seth said then he gently rolls you onto your back before disappearing between your legs, giving you your reward.

Authors Note: Hello everyone, yes I'm back with book #2 (about time) and I figured what better way to kick things off is some birthday smut. Also a quick birthday shoutout to Seth Freakin Rollins, happy birthday kingslayer, we all love you.