✘ 023 ✘

WHEN entering the unknown room, Jimin was faced with a large chair facing away from the entrance of the room and a old looking piano and crushed guitar

WHEN entering the unknown room, Jimin was faced with a large chair facing away from the entrance of the room and a old looking piano and crushed guitar. What took him by surprise was the blazing fire in front of the chair, he could feel the intense heat from where he stood, "Y-Yoongi?", a silhouette from the chair stood up, "Jimin? Oh my god Jimin!", the person ran towards Jimin and pulled him into a hug, this was his Yoongi.

Both men were crying as they stood in the middle of the room, "Holy shit I missed you so much! God what the hell did they to you? You look-"

"Awful?"

"I was gonna say beautiful but that works too.", Yoongi's famous gummy smile hung on his lips, Jimin grabbed the others cheeks and kissed him softly, "W-why is your side bleeding? Jimin we need to clean that up-", Jimin pecked his lips again, "I know...let's go now.", leaning against Yoongi the two began to walk out of the room and into the dark hallway, the heat getting worse and making Jimin feel light headed, "Is it just me or is it hotter in here?"
"No I think your right.", heat followed the two, quite literally too. Just behind them fire crept up tot he two, "Jimin I think we should run."

"Why?"

"Look behind us please."

"What........oh my fucking shit.", Yoongi took that as the sign to start running, swiftly picking up Jimin he ran forwards, "Yoongi it's coming at us faster!"
"Hold on Jimin!", now sprinting the male could feel the heat biting at his back and legs, he could the light shining at the end of the long hall. Trying to run faster he was close to the exit, diving towards the end he clutched Jimin as tight as he could as the fire extinguished behind them.

"Fuck.", looking at the breathless Yoongi laying next to him, Jimin grabbed onto his hand, "God now I remember why I love you.", the older male chuckled, "Because I can carry you?"

"No because you somehow manage to be there for me no matter what.......also I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding out can you help me?", sitting up Jimin winced as he felt the pain in his side worsen, Yoongi also sat up, "No no no your laying back down so I can properly look at it.", groaning the male leaned back onto the floor and winced when he felt cold air hitting his stomach, "Holy shit, what happened?"

"Got injected by a needle or something-"

"Is your leg any better?"

"How'd you know about that?"

"Taehyung told me about what they did, here press it onto your side.", Yoongi took off his jacket and applied pressure onto his partners side, Jimin took ahold of it as he stood up and tried opening the handle door. The door wouldn't budge open, "Jimin where are the others you came with?"

"I-I don't know, I came in here and heard yelling and footsteps. They probably ran out from something, we're stuck in here until one of figure something out. I'm guessing it's Jungkook too he tried following me in here when only one of us were allowed to come for you."

"Your friend is here too?"

"We came here thinking it was some party, Namjoon also came as well I just met him not to long ago. Thought it might take my mind off things if we came and had fun for a night, turned out the opposite though.", the older sat besides his boyfriend, "I'm sorry if I worried you, I tried getting out I really did but-"

"Baby don't apologize for anything, they took you and you didn't have a choice for anything. It's not your fault Yoongi.", Jimin grabbed ahold of the large hand next to him and held it tightly, "We're gonna be okay I promise you that, Jungkook has something planned to help us. He always does."

-

-

"I don't have a fucking plan.", the young male paced back and forth in the room he was now in, his hands were running through his hair, "Jeon Jungkook."

"Whomst the hell?", whipping around the male now stood face to face with a cloaked figure, "Where am I? How did the floors even do that? do you know where my friends are?"

"All will be answered soon enough, your currently in the final maze. Congratulations, your friends will come to you if you honestly answer this question Mr. Jeon. You can leave now or save the others, what do you choose?", Jungkook stared straight at the figure ahead of him, "I want to save them, its selfish if I chose myself."

"Correct, I have more questions for you to be able to pass this maze. For now I'll let you reunite with your friends and someone else, bring them in please and open the doors."
____________________________________________

 Lol I'm going to up load twice today or try to Oof, also check out Fools if your ever bored and need a read I guess

Lol I'm going to up load twice today or try to Oof, also check out Fools if your ever bored and need a read I guess. Also did anyone watch Epiphany yet or hear it? Because hot damn Seokjin got me crying a damn fountain. He's finally getting the recognition, Love, and appreciation he deserves and I'm proud! ❤️❤️❤️❤️