RK801

AUGUST 15th, 2038
PM 08:29:17, 18, 19...

He threw the coin in the air and then grabbed it again. He did it again, and again, playing with the coin as the elevator passed through the floors, going straight to the very last one. 61, 62, 63... 70

The coin stopped in his two fingers. He put it back in the pocket and fixed his tie before walking out of the elevator. The door opened.

"Negotiator on site," One of the soldiers said. "Repeat, negotiator on site,"

He walked in the dark apartment slipping his gaze all around it, trying to find clues and any kind of evidence. He spotted a picture of a family standing on a piece of furniture. He analyzed it, recording the new information in his memory.

He turned around and saw a small aquarium on the other side of the wall. A fish had escaped and had fallen out. He wrapped the slimy organism and put it back in the water.

Software Instability

He wasn't supposed to save it. I'm a machine. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a woman's voice shouting.

"Oh, oh please, please, you gotta save my little girl..." It must have been the mother.

She wrapped his elbows with her hands. Tears ran out of her eyes while the soldiers were trying to drag her out.

When she noticed the LED at the side of his forehead she pulled back "You're sending an Android?" She said in disbelief turning at the soldier "You can't... you can't do that! You w-"

"Alright, ma'am. We need to go," The soldier said as he dragged her away.

"Why won't you send a real person!? Don't let that thing near her!" The woman's shouts filled the room.

He ignored her and he set off to find Captain Allen. The Captain was talking with another soldier at the corner of the room

"Captain Allen..." He said and the man turned and gave him a look "...I'm Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife,"

"It's firing everything that moves. It already shot down two of my men. We could easily get it, but they're on the edge of the balcony. If it falls, she falls," Captain Allen said.

"Have you tried the deactivation code?" Connor asked.

"It's the first thing we tried," A voice heard from behind and they all turned around to see who it was.

"Dr. Kamski!" Captain Allen and the soldier turned immediately around.

Connor looked at her with a confused gaze. She looked very familiar like he'd seen her before, but it was confusing the fact that he couldn't remember.

"Hello, Connor, you look hotter than I expected," She said and she turned her attention back at the Captain.

Connor looked at her confusingly. He felt difficult to understand her intention of saying that.

"Captain Allen, I was lucky enough to be present at one of the multiple sightings of deviants. I want it alive, for research purposes, of course," Andry said.

"Of course, Dr. Kamski," The Captain said nodding and he turned at Connor. "You heard her, if you are to do anything, make sure they'll both be alive,"

Connor nodded "I'll do my best, Captain,"

He set off to analyze the entire house. The soldiers around him were fulfilling their tasks but Connor focused on finding evidence. What made this Android a deviant?

He looked at the opened case that must've been carrying a gun. The deviant took father's gun. Connor moved on to the little girl's room. He found a tablet and he watched the last recording. It was the girl and the Android. Name of the Android: Daniel. They were close.