Chapter 5 Hi

??? POV

I just got permition to go into a dungeon its finally time to get some levels.

New quest Dungan explorer.

Explore the dungeon by yourself.

Rewards:

2 Random skills

Clue to someone in your past.

Observe skill

Bonus objective get to floor 5

Bonus rewards

???

???

Failure: Death

"Really a level one hundred and fifty dying on floor 5 like that would happen." I whispered to the system.

"Ok you 15 year-olds this is your last trial to become Paladins. Survive this dungeon and get to the third floor and report you are able to go further but it is highly unadvised." Our teacher said.

"Yes sir!" We all said.

"Now go!" We all headed into the Hells Abyss dungeon where we will be fighting several lesser daemons.

It took me an hour to walk through the first floor somehow not seeing any demons. I made it to the third floor only seeing one or two crawlers.

When I walked into the main aria of the third floor where was a small Paladin camp, but something felt off. I ducked behind the wall and watched as another recruit came into the room from another direction. He entered the tent and then I heard a small shuffle and part of the curtains shifted. I moved over to the side of the tent and placed my ear near it.

"Hehehehehehe Another sacrifice for my assentation to greater heights. Theas new paladin recruits are too easy to capture for their level." Said a deep voice.

I pulled out my sword but noticed its durability was too low and I would need a full durability weapon to fight properly. Especially if that thing is what I think it is. I snuck away but apparently, I wasn't sneaky enough because I heard something that froze my blood.

"Your right but let's get the last one that's been outside eavesdropping on us." Another screechy voice said.

I quickly turned and rushed away from the camp and instantly went to the stairs heading to the fourth floor. I herd footsteps behind me and silent curses as I ran away from them. I made it to the fourth floor and smack dab in the center of a nest of scorps I cursed but thanks to my speed I ran up the wall and past them. The screeched behind me and curses as they ran strait into the nests and were attacked. I continued running because I knew they wouldn't die from the acid spitting demonic scorpions. But I did shout back at them.

"Take that you fucking Cursers!" I shouted while continuing though the bigger fourth floor.

After several minuets I hear the footsteps of the basterds.

"Were going to get you for that!" They shouted.

After an hour of running I was getting tired but I was at the top of the stairs for the fifth floor. I rushed down but as I was approaching the bottom of the stairs I missed one step and it sent me flying forward but before I hit the ground head first a door appeared in front of me opening as I fell through it. I closed my eyes expecting the end, but I didn't hit anything. I slowly opened my eyes slowly and saw myself sort of floating in midair. I extended my arms and legs placing them on the ground and felt gravity reengage. I stood up and looked around at the wide-open store with an aw look on my face.