chapter written by my friend

Hiii, its _nerdy_geek_2004 writing this chapter! I hope you like it, but ignore my knowledge on maya and lucas because i havent watched girl meets world in a while. So here it is.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
(Theyre seniors in high school)
I woke up early on friday morning, the sun coming through my window. Wrapping me in its warm embrace. I sat up slowly, still drowsy from staying up all night on the phone with Riley. I finally brought myself to stand up and go to my closet. I put on a white tee-shirt, black leather jacket with spikes and studs on the shoulder, dark blue ripped jeans, and combat boots that were studded on the sides. I brushed out my long blonde hair, leaving it natural and wavey. I brushed my teeth and did everthing else in my morning routine. I crawled out my window and made my way to rileys window. The sky was so blue today. Today just seemed like it was going to be a great day. I finally made it to rileys and crawled into her window. "Hey, riles." I spoke, sitting in the bay window that me and riley have had so so many talks in. "Hey, peaches." Riley smiled. Her smile is the brightest smile ive ever seen. It could brighten anyones day. Riley herself could brighten anyones day with her weird corkiness.
°time skip to school°
We were sitting in Mrs. Smiths class. "So ladies, are you guys going to that party tonight?" Farkle asked, stretching out the 'ladies' part. "Yeah, are you guys?" Lucas asked. Ah, lucas. He's the most perfect guy i have ever met. He is just always so nice.....and cute. "Im only going if maya goes." Riley giggled. "Well, short stack, whatya say?" Lucas asked. Short stack is a nickname lucas gave to me, and i have to literally restrain myself from blushing everytime he uses it. "Well, huckle berry, i guess I'll go." I replied, chuckling. "Okay, class-" mrs. Smith started, but i dont listen. So i drew my attention to the thought of this party. Then my thoughts started to wonder some more and i wound up thinking about lucas.
°time skip to after school°
"So, peaches, what are you wearing to this party?" Riley asked. "Wait right there and youll see." I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom. I put on a yellow semi tight dress that had a black belt around the waist. I put my studded leather jacket over it then i put my studded combat boots back on. Good enough. I turned on my curling iron and waited for it to heat up. Once it finally heated, i curled my hair loosely. I walked out of the bathroom and into rileys room. "Here's your answer to the question you asked." I said while doing a full 360. "You look gorgeous!" Riley encouraged. "Thank you." Riley had her hair straightened, like usual. Her lips were glossed. And she was wearing a red tee-shirt tucked into a blue jean skirt that went just a small way above her knee and black converse. "And you look gorgeous as well." I smiled. "I know..... Haha thank you is what i meant." She laughed. "Well, lets go." I spoke, climbing out the window, riley following behind.
°at the party°
We walked into the house we were told to go to. And there was definitely a party going on. Riley looked at me and smiled, "im going to find Farkle." I shook my head and she walked off into the crowd. Im going to find lucas. I started walking around, the smells here were weird and mixed. There was smoke in some places, the strong smell of alcohol in some places. A definite senior party is what this was. I went to the punch bowl and got some out. I took a sip and hissed. They ready spiked the punch. I looked over the room and seen Zay. I carried the cup of punch with me towards him. "Hey Zay" i screamed over the music. "Hey maya" he screamed back. "Have you seen lucas?" I asked. He looked confused, "Why?" I started to get nervous so i took a big drink of the punch. "Because i have no one else to hang out with here." I replied, setting the drink down on the table that was behind Zay. "Well im not sure where he went sorry maya." He replied. I sighed, "its fine." I walked away from Zay then i made my way upstairs. I stopped at the first door and heard moaning so i continued walking. I made it to the master bedroom, there was a balcony. I started walking toward the balcony when i noticed someone standing on it. "Hello?" I spoke, walking out onto the balcony. The cold night air blew against my pale skin, sending a chill down my spine. The moon was full and shining down on me, making me all the more pale. "Lucas?" I whispered. He turned around and his eyes brightened. "Maya?" He replied. "Hi." I blushed. "Hi" he chuckled. "W-what are you doing out here?" I asked. "Well.. Down there is crazy i wanted some peace. And i was looking for you." He replied. "Oh me too." I smiled. I walked up beside him and put my elbows on the railing. Resting my head on my hands, looking out over the town. "Isnt it beautiful?" He asked. "It is." I replied. It really was beautiful, all the lights and passing cars. "Look up for a more beautiful sight." He whispered. I looked up amd gasped, it was breath taking thats for sure. "Its amazing." I whispered in reply. "All the stars, the full moon. Everything about it." I continued. I noticed he was looking at me. So i looked back at him. "What is it?" I asked, my face heating up. "The way the moon is shining on you... Listen,maya... I dont think theres a star in that sky that can top your beauty." He said, smoothly. My face was so hot that i almost broke a sweat. I couldnt believe my ears and i wanted to cry from my level of happiness. "L-lucas..." Tell him maya! Tell him youre in love with him! Tell him youve been in love with him! Tell him youre in love with every little thing he does! "Lucas.... I... I... Lo-" his lips smashed into mine. His muscled arm snaked around my waist. My own arms drapped around his neck. I got lost in the kiss. I had waited for this for so long and it was a lot better then anything i could've ever imagined. We pulled apart, because we needed to breathe. "I love you too, short stack." He smiled.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
I hope you enjoyed that! You guys should follow me _nerdy_geek_2004 !!!! Yall should read my story "max and trys" i really hopw you guys enjoy this one shot i wrote.
°1165 words°