The five people...and the plant?

Morgiana pov

"FOR THE LAST TIME IS ROSARY! NOT ROSEMARY! I'M NOT A PLANT!" 

"Are you sure?"

"YES!"

"Alibaba, you should stop teasing her. It isn't nice." I lightly scold him.

"Hey ugh..morg, Alibaba, I think your friend is waking up..." Blondie said.

We both rushed to him as he sat up and blinked a couple times.

"Alibaba....Morg.....Where.....What...."

Alibaba pov

"Hey Aladdin. Are you okay?"

"Alibaba....Where are we?"

"I don't know Aladdin. A big wave swallowed us up and now we are here. And these three people offered to bring you to a place where we could get you some help."

I hold Aladdin's hand as I help him up and he introduces himself and visa versa.

"Anyway Ros-"

"Don't you dare say it! Just down that hill and we will be at a village!!"

Rosary marched off very angrily while I could feel Morg glaring into the back of my head.

"I swear I was going to say Rosary this time!"

Rosary pov

The idiots and I got down the hill only to be stopped by a bunch of guards.

"Halt!State your business!"

"I am Rosary and my....friends.....and I are here to get the blue one some medical attention. He passed out on the road here."

The guard stared at me, well crouched than stared.

"Are these people your legal guardians little girl, can't let you in if their not."

"Sadly they are, my aunt and uncle. Also just got married, and having their adopted son pass out on the road had been traumatizing."

"And the blond unicorn and his companion?" 

"The blond unicorn is my aunts brother and his companion is my uncles sister."

"Very well er...miss...."

"Rosary."

"Alright Miss. Rosemary, come on in. HEY BUBBLES FIVE PEOPLE AND A PLANT COMING THROUGH!"

I swear I felt a vein pop. "MY NAME ISN'T ROSEMARY! ITS ROSARY!! AND HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME, AN INTELLECTUAL, TO A MERE PLANT! APOLOGIZE!"