Tragedy part1

"hey girls! What you guys upto today?" Stella ask while entering the room where other fairies were. "why what you have in mind?" Aiysha questioned giving a suspicious look. "Well there's a sale-" as Stella said sale everyone said in unison "Nooooo". "Oh c'mon you guys please come with me I will only take 1hour" Stella cried, "pffttt!" Tecna gave her funny look. "well I ain't gonna come with you I have to spend a little father daughter quality time with my dad" musa told smiling. "oh that's great honey say hi from me to your dad" bloom said while hugging musa. "And I can't come either because I am going on a date with helia" flora told while blushing. Stella looked like she was about to cry "okay fine I will go with you" tecna said rolling her eyes, "yay! You are my star tec" Stella said hugging her, everyone laughed.

Musa was packing her bags, "how long are you planning to go?" Bloom asked seeing all those huge bags. " I am staying for three days only those bags have stuff I brought for dad" musa replied. As she was packing a photograph fell on the floor it was musa's and riven's, bloom took it "you miss him don't you musa?" Musa looked at her "do I really have to answer that" she said while taking the photo. As they were talking musa's phone rang " it's dad" she said looking at bloom "then pick up". "hey dad I was just packing stuff. I will be-" she suddenly stopped, her eyes got widen and her face went pale. "what happened musa?" Bloom asked. " this can't be happening my dad had car accident he is in hospital"