1.1 - delilah

luke closed the door once michael left, a small smile on his face.

maybe michael wasn't completely annoying.

he locked the bottom lock before trudging through their messy apartment. he shuffled to his room lazily, not really caring where the hell calum was at this point. once he made it to his room, he closed the door behind him and started to strip.

once he was down in just his boxers, he made his way over to his bed and laid down.

"ahhhh!" he screamed as he felt another human body under him. the person under him screamed too before luke rolled off of them and onto his feet.

"what the fuck, dude?!" the feminine voice screeched at luke.

luke's heart was racing. he didn't know what the hell was going on, or why there was some random girl in his bed, but he was determined to find out.

just as he was about to speak, luke heard the door open with a creak.

"delilah, what's wro-" calum must have realized that luke was standing there, because all of the sudden it got quiet.

"calum," luke turned to him slowly. "can you explain to me what the fuck is going on?!" he snapped at him, his face becoming red with anger.

"i-uh.. let's just be rational real quick." calum said calmly, walking his way to where he was right in front of luke and setting his hand on his shoulder.

luke laughed bitterly before shoving his hand off his should and stepping away from him quickly.

"be rational?! be fucking rational?!" luke smiled sarcastically. "alright, let's be rational."

"luke-" calum started, but luke held his hand out.

"i'm speaking." luke snapped, not giving a shit about the girl anymore. "what was she doing in my bed?"

there was a long silence before calum finally answered.

"i figured you had gotten a ride from someone else, so after the party, i met delilah. we hit it off, i took her back to the apartment, one thing led to another, and we, uh..." he trailed off quietly.

"so you're telling that you dragged me to a party i didn't want to go to, ditched me as soon as we got there, left the party without even knowing if i was okay or not, brought a girl to our apartment, and fucked a girl in my bed?" luke asked slowly, his bottom lip starting to tremble.

"luke..." calum sighed, stepping towards him.

"fuck you." he spat at his roommate, no longer caring if he sounded like a crazy person. tears were streaming down his face by now. he took his glasses off and wiped them away quickly, but the more he wiped, the faster they came.

he was tired of feeling like shit.

"i'm just gonna go.." the girl said quietly.

"i'll walk you out." calum interjected quickly, hurt in his voice.

luke didn't really care if calum was hurt or not. it wasn't his fault.

luke heard a lot of shuffling before the door was finally shut behind them. luke made sure that after they left, he locked the door. he let out a long sigh before plopping on the floor and putting his face in his hands.

he knew that calum was going to try to come back and talk to him about it, but he honestly didn't have the energy to talk to him. he couldn't lay in his bed, he couldn't see; what's next?

he thought back to what michael said.

next time i ask you if you're okay, i expect you to tell me the truth.

he planned to. he really did.

-

sup bitch nigga ima fuck u up and fuck all these bitches up bitch nigga

this was a sucky chapter omfg i am so sorry this was horrible i suck

anyways the drama is just starting oops

OH HEY YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY NEW MICHAEL STORY AGATEOPHOBIA I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER

okay bye

-marina

[not edited]