15 y/o Namjoon

I woke up after a stressful night, but also a.......wet dream?

I never had one before and I've heard of them.
The girl in my dream was decent looking and I felt comforted by her. I never really been a ladies man.

I used to...well I still do have a crush on this girl, Mijahn, but she never seems to notice me. Most likely due to my looks, but I'll improve on it later. 

Life has just been stressful lately. I believe that's what I told Yn in my dream last night or morning.

I know I still have more time to figure out what I want to be, but I just want to find that passion now. I've been doing underground rapping, but I would have to keep it a secret because I know my parents wouldn't approve.

The only person who knew was my sister Geongmin.

I've also audition for some entertainments. Some rejected and some haven't responded. Becoming an idol sounds really bizarre for someone like me, but what else am I gonna do?

I was on my way to school as I heard someone calling my name. It was Mijahn. Why was she calling my name?

"Namjoon! Are you going to the place tonight?"

"No, why you ask?"

"I was going and I heard you a few nights ago and you're actually pretty good."

"Thanks, but I need to study."

"For what?"

"For my English class"

"You're nearly fluent in two languages and you need to study?"

"I just don't want to fail."

"Says the guy who aced all his test since grade school."

"True, but I only aced them because I studied for them."

"Look, I'm not forcing you to go, but I just encourage your talent."

"Well thanks, Mijahn."

She then left to her group of friends that called out for her. She actually talked to me and I didn't freak out.......physically.

Lunchtime came around and my boys shouted at me.

"How's are star doing?"

"I'm doing fine I guess?"

"Got any plans tonight?"

" No, just studying."

" You know, Mijahn is gonna be there. She was talking about how good you were."

"Yeah I know, she already told me this morning."

"Is something wrong? You look a little off. You can tell us."

"Well, have any of you guys had a wet dream before?"

"Yeah, can't forget mine. My cousin was in it."

"I believe that's what happened to me last night."

"With your cousin too!?"

"Ew, no, gross. It was with some random girl that I've never met before."

"Okay, so give us details about your dream."

I told them everything in less detail, because I didn't want to have an erect penis before class.

I was in English and my teacher said that the test will be moved to next week. She said that she'll be out the country for a wedding.

Since the test was moved, I guess I'll be Runch Randa for tonight.

I got home and started to do some vocal warmups when Geongmin knocked on my door.

"Namjoon, you got a letter."

"Can you read it for me?"

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah you've been accepted into BigHit entertainment. Please give us a call to let us know you are notified."

"You know, you don't have to lie to me to make me feel better sis."

"Why would I want to make you feel better? I'm telling you the truth."

I grabbed the paper from her hands and she was right! I dialed the number that was given on the paper and waited for a response.

"Hello, this BigHit entertainment. How may we assist you?"

"Uh this Kim Namjoon. Born September 12th 1994."

"Okay Mr.Kim, be sure to prepare yourself on May 4th. We will provide everything you need to live including housing. You will only need to bring your essential items along with clothes."

"Yes, thank you ma'am, I will!"

She ended the call.

May 4th. What an exciting day for me.

I got dressed and headed out. Mijahn was there and I was glad that she supported me. I was gonna tell her and everyone else.

I was rapping freestyle and added

"And just got accepted into BigHit!"

I left everyone a bit confused at that moment, but they still applaud at the end of my performance. Nakseo/Zico/Jiho, whatever you want to call him, asked me about that one particular part in my song.

"So is it really true that you got accepted into BigHit?"

"It is true, I just found out when I was about to leave the house."

"So what I'm hearing is that Runch Randa will no longer be here with us."

"Just till May 4th."

Everyone cheered and it was time to call it a night.

It was time to see if I could dream of Yn.