As I reached home I checked the whole pad but the housekeeper was not there. I found a note on the kitchen counter.

Mrs. Cullen I'll be back after half an hour. I am going to nearby complex to shop dairy.

"Thank god she already went. I wanted milk." I opened the fridge and pulled out the cold water bottle. I gulped in the cold water giving my frustrated mind some time to relax. After which I really felt good and went to my room to check the accounts file. I hated the work yet I had to do it. Handling a boutique was not really easy. Apart from designing we had to look at the accounts department too.

I was about to give up on the data when the doorbell rang. I got up and headed to open the door while focusing on the last section of file where I had to sign. I opened the door and looked up at the person standing so tall in front of me.

I was stunned when I saw him. He stood there in front of me staring me with a different emotion which I don't know why. His deep blue eyes peircing into mine. His long hair tied back with a heavy beard sending me into a state of anxeity.

Zachary !!

I was so scared why was he here. Who gave him my address ? Oh no ! Did sombody tell him about Eric ? Was he here to take him away ?

"Isa" He said putting his hand forward.

NO ! I should not see him. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I was so scared. Where was my Alex ? I missed him so much. Why was Zachary here after so long ? What did he want ? Whatever he wanted I can't give him anything. I just don't know what to do. Where to find Alex or how to avoid the man standing outside. My palms start sweating and my legs were shivering due to nervousness. I always wanted Zachary to come back but not this way. I have a husband now whom I love so much. I just can't see Zachary. Not even a glimpse of him. It's a sin.

My breathing became heavy and uneven. I wanted to see my Alex. I wanted my Eric. I just wanted to draw a boundary line around us so that nobody enter our already entangled lives. Wasn't Nancy enough that Zachary also came to make my life a living hell.

I closed my eyes in nervousness and fear when I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I melted into that embrace. It was my Alex's warmth that I felt. Finally he was back. As I turned to look at him my eyes grew wide in shock. It was Zachary. I pushed him away with all my might.

"No....don't come near me." I yelled and ran to the kitchen as he followed me limping.

"Isa.." He called me in soft voice making me turn and look back at him. He stood in the living room resting his left hand on the couch back while holding his waist from right one.

"Wait..listen to me" He said coming in my direction.

I hurriedly scaned my surrounding and grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter. But it had no effect on him. He kept coming nearer and nearer scaring me. "Stop there or I'll kill you" I yelled. A smile played on his lips as I saw his shirt stained with blood.

"How did you get in ?" I asked him   realising that I had locked the door. He put his hand in his jeans' pocket and pulled out a bunch of keys. The keychain belongled to Alex. It were his keys. How did Zachary get it ! Omg ! Where was Alex ? Was he alright ?

Suddenly I felt my muscles tense and all the blood ran in rage through my veins. I wanted to smack him down and tie him with a rope. As he reached me I grabbed him by his coller and put the knife on his torso. I was loosing my sanity. I wanted Alex to be with me.

"What did you do to my Alex ?" I asked him pushing the knife with a little force to scare him but he was smiling like a crazy man.

"Nothing...He is just a little changed." He said carrassing my arm with his fingers.