The Unseelie King

Jack was sleeping in his bed when he felt someone shaking him to wake him up.

"Ugh what?" Jack asks groggily

"Jack that's not how you talk to your king" A deep voice said as Jack starts to fully wake up due to the deep voice talking to him.

"King?" Jack thought as he look more closer at the figure and gasp at the figure. It was his king, the Unseelie King to be exact. Jack knelt to his king "I'm very sorry for my rude manner your highness but I didn't know you were coming" Jack said nervously because he was afraid of what will happen to him since he showed his king rude mannerisms.

"It's alright Jack, no need to be nervous near me. Now tell me of what happened during your meeting with them" The Unseelie King said and listened as Jack told him of what happened during the meeting.

"That's all that happened your highness, but pardon me what is it that you want of me to come here yourself, not that it was an honor of course" Jack said the last line quickly not to infuriate his king.

"I have come here myself for you to do something" The Unseelie King said as Jack perks his head up from his kneeling position hearing that his king wants him to do something, that was an honor for him.

The Unseelie King comes closer to Jack next to his ears and whisper the things he want him to do. Jack's eyes widened in mischief and horror hearing what the king wanted him to do.

"So will you Jokul Frosti accept?" The Unseelie King asks but already knows the answer "Yes my king, yes I will" Jack said dedicated to his king.

"Good, now I better go back to meet Pitch. Good luck Jack, you better not fail me" The Unseelie King said leaving with a trail of frost.

What do you think the Unseelie King want Jack to do? Give your theories in the comment section below!