violet parr

Violet parr.

Violet was what you would call an outsider. She was sweet, funny and kind but there was a secret about her that no one knew. Not even herslef knew what she was capable of.

It was the first day of a new school year, violet had just gotten out of bed only to walk down stairs to her sister, gogo making breakfast.

That was another thing that made violet an outsider. She was adopted. Her parents gave her up when she was born, she moved in with another family. A family who loved her.

But when violet was young her parents were killed. All that violet was left with was her older sister gogo.

"Earth to violet" gogo said while snapping her fingers at violet. "Oh sorry, what?" Violet said in confusion. "Eat your eggs we only have 20 minutes before we leave" gogo said. "Crap" violet said as she hopped out of her seat and ran up stairs.

"Get back here i made this just for u!" Gogo screamed. "Ugh kids" gogo whispered to herself.

20 minutes had passed and violet came running down the stairs in her new outfit. "Looking good, vi" gogo said "trying to impress hiro" gogo added. "Just shut up and take me to school" violet said as she ran out the door to the car.

"And hurry up you old grandma" violet complained as she got in the car. "Alright, alright" gogo said.

Moments later they reached violets school. "Bye g" violet said as she shut tge door and ran inside the school.

It was her first day so she could not be late. And she had one minute to get to her classroom. So she ran as fast as she could.

She reached the classroom and opend the door. Everyone stared at her like hungry wolves. "Ms. Parr, your late" the teacher said.

"Sorry" she said as she sat down. As soon as she sat down she realized a blonde girl in fro t of her whispering.

She could hardly hear what she said but she thought she heard "she looks like a sewer rat". Then she heard the other girl say "she is litterally wearing rags" they both giggled and turned around and smiled at her.

A hour had passed in that class and it was time to leave.

Violet got up and tried to walk away but the blonde girl grabbed her hand.

"Well hello, hello" the girl said. "Hi" violet said in a shy voice. "I'm viol-" she started to say but the other girl cut her off "i dont care" she said.

"All you need to know is i'm vanessa lodge" "and you look like cheerleading material" she said as she shoved a flyer for cheerleading at her. "Tryouts are tommorow, kisses" she said as she left.

"What a loser" one of the girls said as they left. "What a brat" violet whispered to herself as she walked out of the classroom.

"Like i would ever be on a cheerleading team with a girl like y-" she started to say to her self but she was cut off by her bff claire. "Hey, vi how is your first day going" claire said in a soft sweet voice. "Not so good" violet said while looking at her feet.

"Wanna talk about it?" Claire said. "Sure" violet said and they both walked to the lunch room.

To be continued...