Millie sighed.  “He’s just moody.  Don’t worry Jerome.  He doesn’t really mean it.”

 “I know.”  He replied.  “Can we still go to the skate park?”  He asked Adam.

Adam nodded.  “Sure, Blake will be here soon.”

Jerome grinned at his brother.  “Are Georgia and Cathi coming too?”

Millie froze and let the pancake she was in the process of flipping land on the floor.

Adam shook his head.  “Georgia is going to visit her Aunt.”

 “What about Cathi?”

 “She moved away.  I haven’t seen her in ages.”  Adam replied.

Jerome shrugged.  “I wondered why she hasn’t been over.”

 “Enough Jerome.”  Millie said.

 “What?”  He asked looking between his mother and brother.

 “Enough questions.”

Adam chuckled.  “It’s fine.  I’ll go ring Blake and make sure it’s okay to take you.”

 “Thank you.”  Jerome grinned, his questions about Cathi gone from his mind.

Adam got up and rinsed his plate.  He put it on the bench as his father came in for breakfast.

 “Morning.”  George smiled at his family.

 “Morning Dad.”  Jerome yelped.  “Adam and Blake are going to take me to the skate park.”

 “If it’s okay with Blake.”  Adam reminded him.

 “Yeah yeah.  But he’s cool.”  Jerome replied.

Adam laughed and kissed his mother on the cheek.  “Thanks for the pancakes Mum.”

 “You’re welcome.”  She replied with a smile.

Adam smiled back and went to the lounge to call Blake.

Blake and Adam laughed as they watched Jerome riding his small bike over the jumps and around the skate park.

 “Did I get it that time?”  He asked as he came to a stop in front of his brother and Blake.

 “Yeah man, you were awesome.”  Blake replied.  “Do it again.”

Jerome huffed out small chest.  Proud to hear how good he was and pushed off to go over the jumps again.

Blake looked at his friend.  “You want to tell me what’s going on with you at the moment?”

 “What do you mean?”  Adam asked, his eyes following Justin on his bike.

 “Early nights.  Spending time alone.  Now this with Jer.  I know you like him, but something is going on.”

 “It’s nothing.  Everything is sweet.”

Blake laughed.  “Bullshit, come one, spill.  What is going on?”

Adam sighed.  He wasn’t sure where to start with it.  “Oliver is being an asshole so I thought I should be nice to Jer.  That’s it.”

 “And the staying home stuff?”

 “I like being at home.”  He didn’t want to say anything about Angellica just yet.

Blake sighed and shook his head slowly.  “Okay I get it.  You don’t want to share what it is you have discovered.”