Chapter One

Chapter 1:: The Returned

It being the 21st century of 2018. Things for ISAAC have definitely changed. Him going to France was definitely one of the best things that happened to him. After his girlfriend, Allison, got killed by the Oni, it was extremely ruff on him. He thought it would take years for him to stop thinking about her. Instead it only took five months. He finally found a way to accept that she is gone and is in a better place now. Over the past 5 years since his stay in France, he haven't really been in a serious relationship. Yes, he would be a flirt here and there but nothing serious.

Allison's death really took a toll on Isaac's life. One thing for sure, he was adopted by a nice family that live there. She was one of Chris Argent's closes friends way back in high school. Yes, she used to be a hunter but a sudden turn in her made her something else. He got a two foster sisters. There is Bellatrix Cyber and Ingrid Holland-Wood Calliou.

Bellatrix is a British girl with platinum blonde hair. The skin is almost as pearl as white and her eyes were a type of shade of hazel. Her eyes was brown in the insides but the borders of her eyes are a light green. Beatrix's mother was born at the age of fifteen. Her mother died due to childbirth and her father died in a car crash four months before she was born. Her name was the only thing she have close to her mother. She have named her before she died. She moved into Foster Care from back to back in England. Through all the moves from great to worst, she end up able to learn another language while at it. She was able to learn French. This caused her to be more open with other languages. Even though she only knows English and French. During this time, she was able to watch alot of videos and movies on American culture. She end up accidentally out growing her British accent to American one. It was when a Foster care in France decided to take her in and it cause her to be the person today. She was all but nice. Sure. She would do things that are seem nice but her attitude says something else. She would always pull pranks on him and Ingrid which gets really annoying at times. She always have a thing with American boys since she always wanted to go to America. So since she got one for a brother that can tell her much about, it cause her to hang with him alot. She is only human but she knows about Isaac.