Jayfeather quickly dodged. He ran all the way back home. Breezepelt was a jerk.

"Jayfeather! Where did you go!" Bramblestar shouted at him.Briarlight

"To the lake, dad, geez." Jayfeather lied.

" Oh, sorry but, Cinderheart having her kits! Lionblaze's kits! " Bramblestar said excitedly. "I'm gonna be a grandcat!"

Jayfeather ran into the nursery.  She had already had two kits by her side, with the help of Leafpool. Cinderheart looked very tired. He helped deliver the other one and all was well. He was so stupid running off like that but he had learned something, Breezepelt wasn't the killer.

"Thank you, Jayfeather, Leafpool." She bows her head to them in thanks.

" What's this one's name? " Leafpool asks.

"Fernkit."

"And this o-? " Leafpool starts.

"What do they look like?" Jayfeather asks.

" The one, Fernkit, is a brown, tabby, she-cat, with yellow eyes. This one I wanted to name Sorrelkit, is grayish white she-cat with long fur and blue, icy eyes. This one is a tom, all black with, a pink nose and yellwoish-greenish eyes. I'll let Lionblaze name hi-" Cinderheart said.

"Hollykit." Lionblaze said he he came in.

Lionblaze and Jayfeather look at each other then nod. Sad glints in their eyes.

"Good choice, my love." Cinderheart said, knowing what is like to lose a littermate.

Jayfeather moves out of the room. Leaving the couple some space. Ahhhhh, love. He hoped he would have kits with Briarlight some day. But he was also worried they would be blind like him...

"Jayfeather, where were you?!??" Briarlight leaps up when he enters the room.

" Breezepelt isn't the killer. " Jayfeather blurts.

"WHAT! YOU WENT TO SEE HIM!?!?" Briarlight yowls.

" Yes, keep your voice down! " Jayfeather hissed.

"KEEP MY VOICE DOWN, YOU HAVE NERVE JAYFEATHER!!!" Briarlight sceeches loudly.

" Ok, I-I'm sorry, ok. P-please, just calm down. I j-just want to know who almost K-KILLED you, is that so much to ask? " Jayfeather choked.

"No..." Briarlight sees how choked up Jayfeather is. " Are you ok? "

"NO!!" Jayfeather hisses.

Jayfeather walks out the den, tears in his eyes. He goes to smell the vole Briarlight had almost died from. He had told no one to eat or dispose of it and, surprisingly, no one had. He smelled stale... Bumplestripe! What! It was that easy! It was Bumplestripe! But, why! Bumplestripe was Briarlight's brother!

Bumplestripe walked by and saw Jayfeather's spooked look.

"Lighten up Jayfeather, you look like you've seen a ghost from Star Clan!" He said rudely.

" Where were you yesterday? " Jayfeather asks.

"On patrol." He said secretively.

"What were you doing?" Jayfeather hisses.

" Uhhhh... " He looks down at the vole Jayfeather is standing by. He stiffens.

"Did you try to poison Briarlight? Why?" Jayfeather yowls. Briarlight, hearing her name, comes out of the medicine den.

"I didn't poison Briarlight!"

" Yes you did! You thought you could get away with it! You sicko! " Jayfeather yowls, unsheathing his claws. Cats start to gather around from all the commotion, including Bramblestar.

" I tried to poison you! " Bumplestripe hisses, unsheathing his claws too.

Gasps from the other cats around him make Bumplestripe flinch. "Why, Bumplestripe, why?!?! I love him!!! You know that!!!!" Briarlight shouts. More gasps.

"Clearly, he's gay!!" Bumplestripe said defending himself.

" Hey! I'm not gay!!!! " Jayfeather hisses.

"Yes you are!!! You're just trying to hurt my sister!"

" Why would I do that! "

" I-I-I don't know... " He lunges at Jayfeather, his eyes glowing yellow. "Maybe, I'm just... EVIL!!!"

" ENOUGH!!! " Bramblestar shouts from high ledge. "From here on, Bumplestripe, you will not be welcome at Thunder Clan, goodbye!!!" He said while warriors drag him out, more flanking him, of Thunder Clan territory.

Jayfeather goes back in her den with Briarlight. "What an eventful day!" Briarlight shouts. " Good night! " She said. Jayfeather drifs off to sleep. Then he remembers, "Oh! Briarlight, I love you!"

" I love you too. "

"Wait! B-Briarlight, w-will you b-be my m-m-mate?" He asks nervously .

There ya go. Full on cliff hanger. But you know what's gonna happen. See y'all later. Vote, comment , and tell your friends if you liked. Bye!