"He's probably changed a lot in the looks department, makes me wonder if he's as delicious as he was back then, maybe more."

My fox Vixen popped up purring. I could just imagine her just swinging her hips and wagging her tail as all sorts of thoughts filled our head.

"Oh God! Why Vixen?! Why did you have to put all those thoughts in my head?! Why God!? Why?!" Hey! Don't hate me! You were thinking it too."

I mentally grounded at her shutting her out. It was now the end of the day and as I started to walk out the front doors with my bag in hand my bright emerald green eyes locked with familiar bright stormy blue ones. It was Luka! And Vixen was right, he's really changed in the looks department. He had short spiky black hair, unlike when he was 15 and it was long and shaggy, and those gorgeous blue eyes, he had tan skin and was very muscular, he probably had an 8 pack, he was also very tall, he definitely grew in the last four years, he's probably 6'4 now. Still taller than me, always has been. I grumbled to myself in my head.

My eyes brightened as a huge smile broke out onto my face as I ran to him.

"LUKA!"

I yelled jumping into his wide open arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck to hold me up as his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I missed you so much!"

I yelled snuggling my head into his neck as we both breathed in each other's scents.

"I missed you too!"

He said as his grip tightened on me. Luka put me down still not letting me go.

"Wow, you've really changed in the last four years."

He said scanning my body. I stepped back a bit and put my hand on my chin as I scanned his body.

"Hum, you still look like the same scrawny kid to me."

I said flatly with a sideways smile as I managed to spin out of his arms and slowly walked away from him backwards with my hands behind my back with me leaning my chest forward just a bit smiling. Luka chuckled at my child like behavior.

"Well, at least it's still good to see that you haven't really changed a bit."

He said following me.

"And where do you think you're going?"

He asked still smiling at me raising his eyebrow up at me as he noticed me getting further away from him.

"I have to go pick up Nora and Norman... you want to come?"

I asked sweetly already knowing the answer.

"Well obviously."

He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world as he followed me to my jeep.

"Besides, did you really think that I wasn't going to spend every second with you since I came back?" Of course not, and I think I feel a little hurt that you thought that I thought that."

I faked being hurt. He chuckled at me making me replace my pout with a small smile.

"Oh god, his laugh is so damn sexy!"

Vixen said just randomly popping up like she normally does.

"God girl, calm your hormones." NEVER!"

I mentally chuckled at her. You know, I really don't blame her for being so excited, this is technically her first time meeting him since he left before we shifted. That's when I paled. I just remembered, he doesn't know that I'm a fox, he thinks that I'm a wolf-like everyone else! Great, how am I going to tell him that one?

"You could just tell him now." NO!"

I said quickly.

"Not yet, he just got back, we'll tell him once we cross that path, but not yet." Fine."

She growled clearly annoyed.

"Have it your own damn way then."

She said with attitude and a bit infuriated. I mentally glared at her.

"You don't have to be so mean, and didn't I just tell you to calm your hormones?" Maybe." Vixxxxxxeeeeeen."

I warned sternly. She chuckled nervously.

"Hey, look at the time, I gotta go! bye!"

She then popped out, saying the 'bye' quickly.

"You ok Jak?"

I turned my head to Luka.

"Yeah, I'm good" You sure? You zoned out for a bit." Yah, just having a conversation with Vixen." Your wolf I'm assuming." Yah."

I said nervously but I quickly hid it before he noticed. He nodded.

"Just making sure."

I smiled at him as I turned the car on and drove to Nora and Norman's school. When we got there the kids just started to come out of the building. We both got out of the car and waited for Nora and Norman to walk out. Both me and Luka know that as soon as they see Luka, they will both be all over him, they might not have been very old they last time that the two of them saw Luka but Luka is someone that they would never forget and always remember. It wasn't long till I saw two little curly redheads like me. As they started to walk towards us their bright ocean blue eyes met with Luka's and their faces lit up like the sun.

"LUKA!!"

They both yelled as they ran over to him laughing and giggling. Luka quickly scooped them both up and hugged them both tightly.

"Oh! How's my favorite little twins doing?"

He said smiling.

"Great! Nora recently won first place in the national science fair."

Norman said proudly of his little sister. Luk turned towards Nora impressed.

"Is that so?" Yeah, but it's really no big deal, mean like I win every year. But, Norman took first place during nationals in track and field like how hee always does."

Nora said promoting her big brother.

"Wow, well aren't you two little prodigies." Oh, you have noo idea."

I said chuckling. Luk looked at me confused.

"Well, since they're 6 you'd expect them to be in about 1st or 2nd grade, well nope, they're in 5th."

Luk's eyes widened.

"Are you joking?!" Nope."

I said shaking my head and popping the p. That's when Nora turned to me.

"Hey, Jakie?" Yes, sweetie?" To celebrate Luka's return can we go to the park?!"

Norman perked up to the word park.

"Yah! Can we Jakie?! Can we?! Can we?! Can we?!"

I chuckled turning to Luka.

"Well, how about it?" Just as long as I'm with you I don't care where we go."

I smiled and nodded.

"All right, we can go."

Both Nora and Norman jumped out of Luka's arms and started to jump up and down excitedly as they cheered. Both me and Luka just chuckled shaking our heads at them. For them being prodigies they still act 6, even if their vocabulary, speech, and knowledge can be, a bit, extend at most times.