chapter four - moving in

Rozie's POV.

The next day I starting packing all my stuff up in boxes, but I didn't have to much. Most of it being clothes and shoes. The company was sending a truck over in one hour to pick all of my things up and bring it to the dorm while we go to the company and organize the studio.

Once I finished up I decided to look up some NCT music videos to see what style these guys were for a better sense of what to dress them in and the type of people they were. If I learned one thing is that in Kpop groups each person has there own unique personality and you can show it through the clothes they were. Like if they are sporty you put them in sporty clothing.

I start to look on the web and see a video called 'Fire Truck' so I click on it.

I felt almost sick after seeing what they wore. Not one outfit in the whole thing was decent. All I could think is how much did this stylist hate them. Its almost so bad it looks like it was on purpose.

Even the hair looked gross. First Taeyong with white hair but dark brown at the roots with different bits cut all over the head. Second Jaehyun with his weird black quiffed hair. Third Mark with his orange hair at the bottom of the head with his bangs being a yellowish colour. Fourth Yuta with the weird perm he had on. I couldn't believe my eyes. For sure Im going to make them look better then this. Theres no way I would let them on stage even in these.

Soon a there was a knock on the door and I realized it was the movers. The came in and took all the boxes leaving nothing left. I say goodbye to the small room and leave with only my small bag left filled with my laptop, wallet and phone.

I leave the apartment and take a taxi to the company building. When I enter the lady at the front desk lets me through. They must have a photo ID list available so they know who to let in. When I make it to the fifth flour I see that Dax and Indie are already here but I see them looking through a doors window into one of the studios. When I look closer I begin to realize that it was the same one NCT were in yesterday.

'Who are you guys looking at?' I ask them and then they let me in to see. Right in front of my eyes it was NCT but this time with shirts out just lounging around the floor. Some were on there phones while others were stretching and another couple of them playing with a soccer ball.

I look over at Dax and Indie and there both in awe of them. They must think there the most gorgeous people on the planet. I turn back around from looking through the window.

'You guys need to act more professional. No watching them secretly. We get to dress them everyday, you'll see them tons.' I say and just as I was about to move the door from the other side flings open knocking me over and revealing a member of NCT.

The member immediately runs to me with concern in his eyes.

'Oh my gosh, Im so sorry. I didn't see you there!' He said trying to see if I was hurt.

'No problem, Im okay.' I say and get up with the help of his hand.

'So why were you at the door in the first place?' He asked me and then I recognized him. He was the boy yesterday who noticed me watching him dance and he got embarrassed.

'Oh umm well my friends here were looking through the window and I wanted to know what they were looking at and then you hit me with the door.' I said jokey the whole time.

'Oh okay then. By the way my name is Haechan.' He said as he walked down the hallway.

I looked over to Indie who was still smiling brightly and Dax who looked like he had fallen in love for the first time just looking at me with big bug eyes. Honestly these two.