RAndom Night much???

~2 days Later~

~Regular POV~

~3:14 Am~ (Actual time im writing this lol)

~In Roc, Prince,Serena&Danna room~

Maia and Prodigy got back together but Maia is keeping him on his toes and prodigy is giving her everything she could ask for and even some stuff she didnt ask for, RayRay and Kyiah have been really head over heels for eachother spending everysecond with eachother and spending some times with the kids.Jaden and Lizzie have been kinda distant from eachother lately. Danna and Roc have spent everyday in the room..... no quiestions needed to know why. Princeton and Serena have only been able to sleepin the room at certains times. Alee and Princess have been acting like tourist taking pictures of everything as they went on all these different tours. Will and Jada have been deciding if they should move to New Jersey. Willow and Crystal have been talking a lot lately and talking about certain things that can hurt a certain person.

SerenaBeana: ~yawns and stretches then grabs glasses from night stand to look at the digital clock~ oh god its 3 in the morning

DannaWanna:~whipsers~ I know right..

SerenaBeana: ~whispers~ What are you doing up??

DannaWanna:couldnt sleep ~Sits up~

RocCock(My friend said it soo dont judge): ~sits up quickly crying~ IM SORRY BABY!

DannaWanna: Um..What?

RocCock: Danna Im Sorry I didnt Tell you This BUT!!!

DannaWanna: ~Looks at Sserena~

SerenaBeana: ~Shruggs shoulders and Keeps on looking at Roc~

RocCock: YOUR GOING TO BE A FATHER! ~stops crying, lays back down, and falls asleep~

Dannawanna&SerenaBeana: ~Looks at eachother~ O.O Dafuq??

DannaWanna: what is that boy even dreaming about?

SerenaBeana: I dont know but I swear to gosh we will never speak of this ever again

DannaWanna: Agreed..... I've been wanting to talk to you about this but i've been busy lately soo I want to say Sorry for like you know goin off in the room...

SerenaBeana: No its fine I shouldnt have let Prince cheat on you anyway

DannaWanna: Its ok Like my mom always said Let the Less- I mean Let the past be the past and the future lead you away to your destiny

SerenaBeana:...um ok~lays back down~

DannaWanna:~Lays back down and feels something against her leg~ Roc move your knee ~pushes him a lil~

RocCock: ~Opens one eye~ My knees arent even touching you

DannaWanna: hen what??? ~looks under the covers ~ OH MY GOSH ROC WTF! REally?!?

RocCock::D Sooorry I was dreaming about you and some chick doing stuff to eachother and it just got me excited man

DannaWanna: MAN! Do it Twice and People have dreams about it ~Shakes head~

Roc,Serena,&Prince:~Sits up quickly~ WHAT!?!?!

DannaWanna: I told yall about this slumber party then that other party I went to right? Yea I told yall