Swerve We in this tho!

*Next Night*

*Danna POV *

*In Eric Bedroom*

Me: ~plays with Eric's chin hair~ so what are. we going to do now ?

Eric: I'm going to kill your friends.

Me: ~pulls on his chin hairs accidentally hard~

Eric: ~chuckles and rubs his chin~.oww I was just kidding man, today after you told me about you and your friends and family, I guess there is No real reason to kill them or even fight them and now I truly believe we belong together ,you bring the good out of me for some reason...

Me: woah woah woah!!!  ~sits up quickly and stares at him ~ do we have to relive the dramatic scene you made by kidnapping me and then beating the SHIT out of me and you even beat the SHIT out of me when I came back to you!

Eric: ~looks away from Danna ~ look I can't explain what you did but you did something to me! ~sits up and wraps his arms around her waist~ when you took demand and liked me hitting you I liked it and then when you actually showed true emotion towards me then I felt as if you cared and then today I told you everything and things I never really told anyone and it felt good and you did something to me i don't know  what but you did it's like you  put kindness in me... 

Me: Eric I don't know what to say...

Eric: just know that when I say I love you I honestly mean it and I don't want to kill anyone or anything anymore, I just want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you

Me:~gets up and starts to get dressed~ I'm going for a walk Okay?

Eric: Be back before 12

Me:~giggles ~ Okay dad...did you want me to bring the rape whistle while I'm at it?

Eric: just howl sweet heart

Me: ~heads out the door Nd knocks on the bedroom door next to theirs* Kyiah you Okay?

Oh yea I forgot to mention this afternoon Kyiah came here with the kids explaining t Eric an I what happened.  I got extremely sad About maia cause I got really close to her against and the way she died was just sad...but yea apparently the kids love it here and all the gaurds love them but even more shockingly they both are in love with Eric. Like they started calling him Uncle Eric. It was cute how they actually bonded so easily to him... let me stop _(._.)_

Kyiah:~opens the door~ yea I'm good.. where you going?

Me: for a walk... did you talk to boy twin?

Kyiah:  yea he went to go get his sister or something , are you going to you know who?

(Two guards walk past them)

Kyiah &I: ~stare at them until they are  really out of site~

Me: I'm going to see if we can change their mind... Eric is a changed guy and I can sense it and I might actually ~coughs~ like him~chokes a little ~

Kyiah: wait whatt????????????? 

Me: shut up...

Kyiah:What about Roc? Or even Princeton? 

Me: I didn't say I loved the guy but I mean he is actually really nice to me now and if you would've heard the SHIT he said to me before then you would understand