Gajeel's feelings

Last chapter:

-Hime?

-Ouji?

Chapter 2:

-I can't believe it. Is it really you?- Eliot asked her in disbelief.

Levy could feel tears streaming through her cheeks -Yes I am. It's been a long time Ouji-kun!- suddenly he threw himself towards her and hugged her as he had never hugged someone. At first Levy shrieked by surprise but then she returned his hug as tight as him.

-I missed you so much Hime-chan- he whispered in her ear.

-Me too.

-Ahem- coughed Kai, making them separate whit a slight of blush on their cheeks- May I ask how do you know each other?

- Well gramps Levy and me were like siblings since childhood. Although when I turned thirteen my family move out of the city and we haven't seen each other since then.

-Wow what a coincidence!- exclaimed the old man.

-Yes indeed it is- said the script mage.

Meanwhile on the other side of Mangolia, in the famous guild of Fairy Tail everybody was having a good time...

 Well with the exception of a certain iron dragon slayer who noticed the absence of the little script mage.

-Jet, Droy do you know where is Levy?- asked the blonde stellar mage

-She went to buy a book- answered Jet

-Yeah she had waited almost a year for it- added Dory

-Luceee! !- shouted Natsu- let's go on a mission- he said while dragging Lucy outside the guild.

"So she is at that book store" thought Gajeel knowing exactly at which one she was, after all he secretly look after her.

-You should tell her- advised his good friend Pantherlily.

-I don't know what are you talking about- said sharply Gajeel

-We both know how you feel about her and if you don't tell her another man will come and take her away from you- said Lily without caring of the deadly gaze Gajeel was giving him.

-Tks!- the iron dragon slayer knew that his friend was right. Shrimp is a pretty girl who any man would love to have, even he, but after what he did... he wasn't worth her.

Two scents brought him back from his thoughts. One of them was the script mage and the other one was unknown to him.

The guilds door open and Levy entered with a man. He told her something that made her laugh, kissed her on the cheek and left.

Everybody's jaws drop, especially Gajeel's who was super angry.

Next chapter: What is going to do Gajeel? Jealousy will make him finally confess?