Yo! You've stumbled upon my 'book' of my song lyrics that I've written. Although they are only fragments of the actual writing I hope you still like it nonetheless since people seem to like it well enough. Maybe one day I'll put up the entire song but for now it'll only be fragments because if you've read my description I'm still improving and revising my song writing skills. Some of them are super short some aren't, and to be honest this whole thing probably isn't worth your time, but if you've look at it all then I congratulate you on reading through this 'book' of mine even though as I've said before it probably isn't worth your time, but anyways since you may or may not have read it all, I just want to say thank you for taking your time to be reading this. Once again these are taken from my Instagram and etc. and I will update as I update my Instagram so if you want to see my inspiration and stuff that led to me writing the lyrics you can check it out on my Instagram (link in bio and you should follow me too lmao XD). I'm not forcing you guys to do it, but you know you can go look if you want. Also please don't steal any of my writing, I have no clue why you would want to because if you ask me my writing is a tad bit horrible (it really is lol XD) but still you shouldn't take it without permission. In any case enjoy reading my song lyrics I guess lol.

-shotsofvodkaandscars

272 words.