"I see what you mean." I agree, turning to Braxton and pinching his cheek. "Don't be mad. You're so pretty." I tease.

"A little help, Charlotte." Braxton demands, looking at his soon to be wife.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, honey." She replies, coyly. Winking at me.

    I think Cairo and I laugh the loudest. Charlie is so sweet with a great sense of humor, she's definitely a pleasure to be around. I wish they weren't leaving so soon, it'd be nice getting to know her better.

"You're my favorite soon to be sister in law." Alix says, smirking.

Braxton sits up straighter in his chair. "That reminds me. We have news to share." He looks down at Charlotte who blushes prettily. She brings out a black and white fuzzy picture and I immediately recognize what it is.

"I'm pregnant." She announces happily, to the whole table.

Alexia gasps and starts crying happy tears and kisses her son and Charlie. Then recovering from the news the whole table starts to move.

"Congratulations. I'm so happy for you." I say, hugging them both.

Cairo stands up next to kiss his son and soon to be daughter in law.

"You did this just to be the favorite. Admit it." Alix smiles, congratulating them as well.

"I. Admit. Nothing." Braxton replies, slowly. Then turns to Alexia, "Mama, who's your favorite now?"

Still drying her tears she says to Braxton, "You are."

"Enjoy it while it lasts." Alix, smirks.

He shakes his head smugly. "You'll never be able to top it."

Alix smiles full out, a sight that shockes us all. "Challenge accepted."

His statement stuns his brother by the looks of it. I sigh, loudly. "Just a little sibling rivalry?" I ask, amused.

Charlie shakes her head. "Boys."

I nod. "I can't imagine what they were like as teenagers." I comment, looking at his parents who are staring at them curiously.

Apparently, they've never seen them compete with one another. Or they do so very rarely. Not only do they look stunned they look concerned.

The boys are still watching each other, amusement on Alix's face and suprise coloring Braxton's.

When the server comes to take our drink orders. I pull on Alix's arm, "Okay, boys time to act like adults."

    Finally, they sit down. We place our orders and I catch his parents giving me strange looks. At first I thought it was directed at Alix but the more I make eye contact with them it becomes obvious, they're watching me.

When the conversation turns to the baby and their attention is diverted I whisper to Alix, "Why are your parents staring at me like that?" I ask, suspiciously.

"Would you like me to ask them for you?" He questions, teasingly.

I roll my eyes, "Never mind."

    Our food is served and I'm still getting the looks. I try to ignore them but I can't stop shifting in my seat. Alix notices and his hand settles on my thigh.

"You're making her uncomfortable." Alix tells them and they smile unabashedly.

"Its just so nice to see." Alexia comments, her eyes beginning to water. She shakes her hands in front of her, "It just all too much." She hiccups.

"Oh, no. She's going to cry." I grumble, under my breath. "Why is she going to cry?" I ask, anxiously. Looking around the table for answers.

Alexia starts sobbing and I panic. What is going on? She uses her napkins to blot the tears and speaking in Greek. I look up at Alix who is listening with a smirk on his face. Braxton shakes his head chuckling and Cairo comforts his wife. I don't bother asking what is happening, I know Alix won't tell me anyway.

I look at Charlie for help. She winces sympathetically and shrugs. She has no idea what is going on neither.

    We finally finish eating and again I want to run to the car. Again, I manage to control myself, barely. Especially, when Alexia stops me outside the restaurant telling me how happy she is and to take care of her son. Surprised, I look at a smug Alix, while trying to escape her tight hold. Just as I pull away she steps forward embracing me again. Thanking me repeatedly.

"Mama, she needs to be able to breathe." Alix scolds, playfully.

"Well, I was her favorite for less than five minutes." Braxton, complains walking away with a giggling Charlie to their car. Cairo follows, dragging away a happy tear streaked Alexia.

I turn to him, hitting his arm. "What the hell did you tell them?"

He catches my hand and pulls us to the car. "I didn't say anything. They just assumed."

"Assumed that we're together. You basically told them back at the hotel. What changed at breakfast? You're mom was acting like we're getting married, buying a house and starting a family. You said or did something to suggest that. I love a good joke, but that was just mean." I scold.

He doesn't respond, so I continue. "You're mom just held me tight and thanked me. Thanked me!" I emphasize. "You're going to upset her when she finds out you lied to her."

"I didn't lie." He argues, as he waves Lou away and opens my door.

"Omitting the truth is still a lie, Alix." I tell him, climbing in.