Yes, Definitely, Absolutely

Pacifica's POV
I checked my watch for the time.
It read 8:32 PM
I was waiting for Gideon to pick out an outfit for his cousin's marriage.
I was waiting outside, alone, and in the dark.
The lights were dim. It was difficult to see around me but luckily I have great vision.
The store was closing soon.
I watch Gideon as he's walking towards the fitting room to try on the outfit.
As I wait around, I find a bench and I decided to give my feet a rest.
I checked my watch again.
8:41 PM
Gideon takes forever to change.
I pulled out my phone and decided to play some games.
"Hey"
I look up from my phone and I see Dipper Gleeful.
"Hey" I responded.
My face starts to heat up. Thankfully it's too dark to tell if I'm blushing or not.
Dipper sat down next to me.
He starts to stare at me.
"Dipper," I started. "Why are you here?"
"I wanted to talk to you," he said.
His blue eyes were sparkling.
"And I need to tell you something."
"Well what is it?" I asked.
He's probably going to tell me that I'm stupid and ugly. He's always been mean to me so it's most likely that he would say negative things to me. Why do I love him?
"Well," he started. His face started to heat up. "I wanted to tell you that I like you. I've liked you for a long time now. It was difficult for me to tell you because I was afraid you wouldn't like me back. I was afraid of my family because they don't accept you. They despise you, but I don't. You're amazing and beautiful. You've been really hard on yourself lately and I don't know why. All your friends think you're beautiful and obviously I do too. But it doesn't matter if you don't see your beauty. Your beauty is deeper than the surface. Your friends love you and it isn't for what you look like. I think you need to look for the good qualities that map you other people appreciate and love you instead of putting most your value in what you look like. I'm only bringing this up because it sucks hearing you trash yourself so much. You're perfect and I want you to see you like I do. You're so precious and-"
I started crying.
He stopped talking because he heard me.
He's so sweet.
I never knew of this side of him.
"Oh my god! Are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded with a smile while tears were falling.
I love him.
I grabbed his face, and I kissed him.
I can't believe he loves me.
He's so sweet and kind.
He kisses me back.
As I pull away, he was in shock.
"Does this mean you like me back?" He asked.
I nodded yes.
His face lit up. He looked so happy. He got up from the bench and he just looked so happy. He pulled me up and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.
"Ahem."
Dipper and I look and see Gideon standing there with his phone out.
"This is going on Instagram,"said Gideon.
Dipper and I look at each other and laughed.
"So will you be my girlfriend?"
I responded, "Yes, Definitely, Absolutely"