Episode 1

My secondary school was far from home, about four hours drive from Onitsha where my family house was (is) located.
In  school, I was one of the best. Teachers and my fellow student recognized me and I loved associating with everyone.

While in js3 (2006), most of my girlfriends already had boyfriends.
Some of my class boys approached me but I just didn't know why I always said no. But I will always encourage my girlfriends to accept any guy that proposed to them.

Rumour had it that I was a lesbian but who cares? Because I didn't. The day we wrote our last paper (junior waec); I was in a corner with my girlfriends breaking our pens and using markers to write on the wall where a guy approached us and cleared his throat.

His name was Lawrence and everyone of our classmate called him law we all looked at him. I turned and my heart started beating very fast.

Butterflies suddenly became part of the worms in my  stomach.

"Hey girls", he greeted us with a smile that could melt a soldiers heart...
My girlfriends replied with smiles and most of them hugged him.
They all knew I was  crushing on him.

Law:you mind if I steal your friend from you for a while.

They all looked at me. Regina, my best friend among the girls tugged my shirt and pushed me to him.

Regina: she's all yours

They all laughed and left me alone with him. I hadn't spoken a word since he arrived.

Law:Rose, are you alright

I nodded.

Law:eh?

Me:yes... I'm fine

Law:I don't know you to be a shy girl o. When did this one start.

I looked at him and couldn't help but smile.

Me:am sorry about that. Just that you are the last person I expected to see.

Law:hmm. Why? Or are you not comfortable with having me here?.

Me:not at all am good

Law:alright, so how are you?

Me:I'm fine. Very happy am not a junior student.

Law:same here dear, look what I brought for you.

He handed me two cards... One was plain. It was a congratulatory card...
I looked at him and smiled.

Me:thank you.

Law:open the other one.

I opened the second card... " I LOVE YOU... BE MY GIRLFRIEND " was written boldly, then by the side, some romantic words were scribbled in small letters... I was surprised, I looked at him and he nodded.

Law:I didn't want to beat about the bush.

Me:but...

Law:I want us to start our senior year with this relationship. Think about it.
But I know that I love you deeply and I also know that you feel something for me.
I kept quiet for a while. I was happy that finally, he proposed to me.
But then,a thought came to my mind.

Me:Lawrence, what if I don't come back for ss1?
He kept quiet and looked surprised.
After some seconds, his face lit up, he held my shoulders and gave out that his usual smile;

Law:I know you will come back, if not for anything. But for me.
He pecked my forehead and walked away.

Lawrence was a handsome boy. I know who is handsome and who is not.
He had a broad chest and muscles outlined his arms.

He always wear a smile. He wasn't too tall but more than average. He was also very intelligent. He was very athletic and loved sports. I think that's the reason I fell for him...
Our girls gossipped that some senior girls were asking him out till date, I never confirmed if its true or not.

He was just too sexy and he knew it. I looked at the card in my hand and smiled.

I must return for ss1.. Yes! I must

Another chapter is coming soon

Don't forget to write down the errors  by commenting and also vote too... Thanks love ya😘😘