Chapter 27: The Arctic Duo!

A/N: Looks like yet another minor member in GAP has decided to join in the not-so-awesome book of mine…..I got some peeps to vote for two OC character cuz Ai herself proclaimed he is that character while the member, Jules, himself proclaimed to be someone else.

Wanna find out who is his OC? Scroll down if you wanna know!

Enjoy~!

---

Antarctica’s alone.

Ever since his penguins and polar bears left, he was once again lonely again….occasionally hanging out with other nations.

He is once again in the mountains, his blue, white-fur covered hoodie flowing lightly with the wind. He is currently sitting on a rock, watching the sky and feeling the cold air on him.

“I guess I’m not alone in this mountain….” A male’s voice commented. The Arctic continent suddenly stood up, turning to the voice.

In front of him is a man with spiky brown hair, wearing a matching kind of hoodie but not zippered, and black in color with matching pants and brown combat metal boots.

“Who da heck are you?” Antarctica yelled.

“I’m the freaking personification of Alaska!” ‘Alaska’ yelled back. “So, what’cha doing in here all alone?” He asked the other continent, walking to him and sat beside him.

“Just lonely, my penguin and polar bear minions aren’t here with me.” Antarctica replied, sitting back on his rock.

“I know how you feel dude…..” Alaska patted his back. “My Balto isn’t here with me!” He sobbed out.

“Balto?”

“Yeah, he’s my mushing dog.”

After that, they both found out they have most things in common, mostly ice and…..ice.

Later that evening…..

It’s Karaoke Night yet again in the World Camp, many nations, states and continents alike came around to sing some songs while drinking and enjoying each other’s company.

“Hey guys, this is Alaska, my bro!” Antarctica introduced him to his friends happily, patting on the said state’s back.

“Hey dude! Where have you been?” America asked, patting his back too. “Just in the mountains….it’s cold there…” Alaska replied, smiling at his brother. “Good to have you here, Alaska, you’ll love it here.” South America said, smiling a little.

“Ve~ Who wants to sing next?” Italy asked through a microphone, standing on a stage.

Antarctica nudged Alaska on the arm. “Hey, let’s do it!” The US state grinned. “Yeah, let’s do it!” He fist-bumped with Antarctica then they ran to the stage.

“I wonder what they’re singing?” America asked his continent brother.

“I dunno…..” South America mindlessly sipped his soda drink.

Antarctica told Italy what they would like to sing, Italy was kinda shocked but recovered after a while. He nodded, giving them a ‘Ve~ Good luck~!’ and jumped off the stage.

“Me and my bro, Alaska here are gonna sing ‘Let It Go’ duet!” Antarctica announced.

“Wait a minute….” Somewhere nearby, Norway said to himself that.

The opening music started with a piano playing and Antarctica took the microphone to sing.

“The snow grows wide on the mountain night…..not a footprint to be seen…..”

“A kingdom of isolation….and it looks like, I’m the queen….”

“GAY!” Some random nation somewhere yelled.

“The wind is howling like a swirling storm inside…..Couldn’t keep it in….heaven knows I tried…..”

“Don’t let them in, don’t let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel don’t let them know…..”

Antarctica slowly started unzipping his jacket and taking it off.

“Well, now they know!”

He threw the jacket on the stage.

“Let it go! Let it go! Can’t hold it back anymore!”

“Let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door!”

“I don’t care; what I’m going to say! Let the storm rage on….”

“The cold never bothered me anyway….”

Antarctica went farther back to the back of the stage, letting Alaska have some space.

“It’s funny how some distance, makes everything seem small….”

“And the fears the ones that controlled me; can’t get to me at all!”

Some nations were shocked how awesome he sounds when he sang.

“It’s time to see, what I can do! To test the limits and break through!”

“No right no wrong! No rules for me! I’m free!”

Antarctica went back beside Alaska.

“Let it go! Let it go! Can’t hold it back anymore~!”

“Let it go! Let it go~!”

“You’ll never see me cry!”

Alaska sang again.

“Here I stand!”

He stomped the wooden floor.

“And here I’ll stay!”

“Let the storm rage on!”

“The cold never bothered me anyway!” Antarctica and Alaska said the last line in unison.

All the campers clapped, cheered and whistled.

“Best Karaoke Night evah!” Antarctica roared through the microphone. Alaska nodded. “I know bro! Totally awesome!”

They bro-fisted again.

They are now known as….The Arctic Duo!

END OF CHAPTER 27

---

A/N: Credits to:

·        The minor members of the GAP, Jules and Carlo, who made his very own OC.

·        Disney’s Frozen Song: Let It Go

·        Himaruya Hidekaz (aka: HIMAPAPA~!) for making the forever more awesome anime Hetalia~!

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting readers~! *bows*

With love, donuts and bacon, MapleMochi-chan~!