F O R T Y - F I V E

| Thank you for all your requests, they all sound so cute and I hope I can give you what you're looking for. Please be patient I WILL POST YOUR REQUEST I just need time to write it. I was hit with inspiration after immediately reading all of these. Thank you, love you all <333 requested by _Echo_Lynn_ hope you like it :)|

Y/u/n ~ your username
Y/s/n ~ your shipname

millebobbybrown: look alive

2,709,778 likes

Comments:

|User1|omg Millie you look so PRETTY!

|User 2| holy 😍

|User 3| agh, your amazing I love you ❤

| Yourusername| Hey, Millie!
| Millebobbybrown| Hey, Y/n! Omg, DM me!
|Milliebobbybrown| actually NVM I'll dm you lol 😂❤

| User 4 | skdkfjels omg

-dms between you and Mille-

Millie: hey!

You: hey!!

Millie: ah omg, we haven't talked in forever. I really wanna see you again!

You: yeah, me too :)

Millie: let's make plans?

You: yes!

Narrator POV

Y/n and Millie talked for several hours that day and had decided to meet up at one of Stranger Things studios.

Of course Millie had talked to the Duffer's about it and they said it was okay, as long as, it was just Y/n.

Today, a week later, was the day. Y/n was very excited since she was a big fan of Stranger Things and she was also excited to see Millie. They used to be bestfriends before she had gotten really famous.

-

When she arrived at the studio, Millie was standing outside with the cast.

The car stopped and Y/ns heart was racing. She was given the okay to get out of the car and when she did, Millie jumped into her arms.

They hugged for 5 minutes and screamed how much they missed eachother.

"Ahh I'm so happy you're here!" Millie screamed.

"Me, too. Oh my god. I'm so proud of you for everything you've done, you're so amazing!" Y/n laughed.

After finally calming down and remembering that Finn, Caleb, Gaten, Sadie, and Noah were standing behind them Y/n was introduced to them.

"You guys are all so cool! I'm a big fan," Y/n laughs.

"Millie's said so much about you, so we're all fans of you now!" Finn laughed, which made Y/n smile wide.

They all walked into the studio and Finn stayed back a little with Millie.

"You didn't say she was a freaking angel," Finn whispered.

"I swear, Finn, she is my bestfriend. You don't get to mess with her!" Millie laughed.

"But she's so beautiful, she's like a goddess, holy-"

Y/n comes over to Millie and Finn immediately stops talking.

"So, you already met him, but this is Finn. He barely knows you and he has a big crush on you already he said you were beautiful," Millie smiles, pushing Finn's towards you.

"Millie!" Finn blushes

"Awe, that's sweet." You say, taking it as joke and laughing.

-

After their work at the studio was done, they all went to a restaurant.

They sat at the back so that no one would see them.

"So, Y/n did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Finn smirked.

Everyone shook their heads and Y/n laughed.

The whole time Finn kept trying and succeeding to make Y/n laugh.

He told her jokes, about his band, and they found out that they had alot in common together.

Millie, Y/n, and Sadie started talking and Finn couldn't help but stare at her.

"Ask her out, stopping being a little creep," Caleb whispered.

"I will and oh my god am I being a creep?" Finn whispered yelled, his eyes widening.

Caleb laughed, "no, I was kidding, chill."

After dinner it was time for Y/n to go home and she was outside of the restaurant waiting for her cab.

She said goodbye to everyone and they all promised her that they would meet up again.

Y/n was about to step into the car when Finn called her back.

"Okay, so, if I hadn't been making it obvious this whole time," he chuckled, "I barely know you, but it feels like I've known you for so long," he sighs, "I really like you, Like alot. I meant it when I said you're beautiful, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I would really like to keep in touch with you, because if you do have the same feelings for me then I want this to go somewhere."

"Holy shit," y/n gasps.

"Of course I feel the same way! I would love to keep in touch with you," Y/n smiles.

They exchange numbers and then hug goodbye.

The whole car ride home Y/n couldn't wipe the smile off her face. She really likes Finn and Finn really likes her.

-

They talk almost everyday for several months until they become official.

Finn invited Y/n to Calpurnias LA concert. He announced that they're dating and everyone was happy. Word got around that they were talking so, people already shipped them together.

Millie was also okay with it, she was y/s/n biggest fan.

After the show Finn was beyond happy. The first thing he did when he got off the stage was run over to y/n and kiss her.

It was their first kiss together and it was amazing.