S E V E N T E E N

| SHAWN MENDES NEW ALBUM CAME OUT AND NOW I CANT STOP CRYING OMGGG |

Imagine You are a celebrity and 
You're more famous than Finn. You're at a movie premiere and you're walking the red carpet. You spot Finn, but he doesn't spot you.

On multiple interviews, you've said that Finn was your celebrity crush. "Ms. Y/l/n! Do you mind answering a few questions?" An interviewer shouts. You smile and walk over with your manager.

"Hi!" You smile into the camera.
"Hello, how are you feeling today?" He asks.
"I'm great! I'm super excited to see this movie. Plus my celebrity crush is right over there so..." You blush.

"Oh really? Who is this person?" He asks, pointing the microphone towards me.

"Finn Wolfhard." I blurt, rather quickly. He laughs and then my manager calls me to the side.

"Finn Wolfhard!" Multiple people shout. Followed by many young girls in the crowd screaming. I turn my head to see that he is standing a few feet away from me. My heart starts to race.

He turns his head and smiles at me.

Ohmygod Ohmygod

He pushes past some people and walks over to me.

"Hi!" He says, "I'm a big fan. I'm sure you're really busy, but I saw you and I just had to come introduce myself." He sticks his hand out and I shake it.

"Wow, you're even more handsome in person, oh my god, I'm sorry." I laugh, he blushes, but laughs too. "Um, it's really nice to meet you, I do have an interview to get to in a few minutes, but I would most definitely love to hang out with you later, if you're free." I smile, nodding.

"Yes of course! I'll have my manager send yours my number." He smiles, looking around for his Manager.

What you didn't know was that you were Finn's celebrity crush, too.

Finn gets called over to an interviewer, the interviewer who interviewed you first. "Hi, Finn! How are you?" He asks.

"I'm doing amazing, i just talked to the most beautiful woman here." He States. The interviewer raises his eyebrows and says, "really? Who is this woman?"

"Y/n Y/l/n." Finn says, smirking. "Wow, she was just here saying how you're her celebrity crush." The interviewer brings the microphone to Finn, "Well, you can let her know that's she's my celebrity crush, too." He winks and walks over to another interviewer.

Weeks later

You and Finn have been hanging out alot. Many magazines have posted that you two are dating, but you're only getting to know each other. Although, it feels like you've known eachother for a long time.

You've said that you guys are only bestfriends and it's true for the most part, but there's definitely a little more to what you guys are.