Chapter 6.

Roman helped me out of the car as we walked into the little diner.
"2 please" he told the hostess as she grabbed our menus and showed us to our table. we ordered our drinks and food.
"so, how long have you been training before you got into the business?" he asked me
"I have been training for years, john has been helping me as much as he can when he is here in and out of the ring. before when he wasn't home I would just go to the gym and NXT as much as I can. Now that I'm on the road with my brother I can squeeze in more ring time. according to Vince and Steph I should be debuting in the ring for the first time in about 2 weeks."
"wow. did they give you any details on who you will be facing yet?"
"I believe what is going to happen is on smackdown the week before I get in the ring, John and I will start feuding with Fandango and Summer Rae, and then on monday night are the following week we will have a match and I believe the feud will continue on for a month or two and then steph said she has something else planned for me, but I won't know until the time comes"
"ohh. well just so you know throughout the entire thing you know you will see me at commentary"
"Oh really now?" I laughed
"Yeah, I wanna see your ring skills"
"Well if you want to see my ring skill and how I am, meet me tomorrow morning at 10:00 at NXT and we can train together, deal?"
"Deal" he said as we shook hands on it.
By the time we finished that conversation, our food and drinks were here.
We ate our food and talked for a while and even split a desert together.
-
We were finished dinner and were walking to the car.
"I had fun tonight" roman said looking at me
"Me too" I smiled back.
"You want to do this again? cause I don't know about you but I want to go out with you again." he said
"Yeah, sure! maybe we can go out tomorrow or during the week?" I said
"Yeah definitely"
He opened the car door for me and walked over to his side.
"Do you know what hotel we are staying at?" he asked me
"Yeah, we are at the Marriott, it's right down the street from here" I said
-
We just got to the hotel and were inside.
"What room are you in?" I asked him
"I am in 314 what about you"
"That's weird, I'm in 315!"
"That's cool we are right next to eachother" he said
We took the elevator up to our floor and roman walked me to my hotel room.
"So, you wanna go to lunch tomorrow after nxt?" he asked me.
"Yeah, sure. so I'll see you tomorrow"
"Alright, see ya" he said as he wrapped me in a hug.
"Goodnight" I said as I walked into my hotel room, and changed into my pajamas and went to bed.