Chapter 2

~iris pov~

The headmistress told me that if i wanted to be head girl then i would have to stay in the room so i walked to my room and floped down on my bed and sighed then i heard nocking not loud but soft so i put my sun glasses on an walked to the door and opened it and surprisingly it was Draco. I opened my mouth to say something but he started to speak "i am sorry for what i did earlier it was rude of me and if were going to share a room were going to have to get along." he said in a soft attive voice. I was shocked this wasn't like him. " Its ok and i totally agree" i say forcing a smile " good night draco"

~draco pov~

I wake up hearing noises like music or singing so i slowly open my door so i dont make any sound i am surprised to see iris singing and playing the piano i dont say any thing or move because it was beautiful i lean against the wall beside of me and listen her voice was angelic am im I falling in love with her. No i cant shes a half blood. But shes just beautiful. She starts to get up when she sees me "draco! How long have you been there?"she asks. "Just enofe to hear you". I wish she would take off her sun glasses so i could see her eyes. Shes always had them on from the time she first got on the train to Hogwarts.