Morning Call

Chapter 1: Morning Call

"Soo Jung-ah!WAKE UP! We’ll be late for school" I felt my blanket rush out of my body and my sister's, Soo-Yeon eonnie's voice rang from my left ear to the right.

I groaned and rolled at the other side of the bed 

"YAH! It's already 6:30!If you don’t get up we'll leave you!" 

My eyes opened widely and I sat up to look at the pink circular alarm clock.6...25!AISH!

"LIAR! It’s still 6:25!" I went back to bed and closed my eyes."YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Soo-Yeon has just let out her piercing dolphin scream, causing me to bolt up out of bed and open my closet.

I grabbed my uniform and threw it at my bed, I grabbed my towel and rushed to the bathroom "Eonnie, do me a favor and at least arrange my bed for me?" I yelled before I closed the door.

"In your dreams" She chanted as she marched away while I glared at her.

---------------------------------------------

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" And there goes my usual alarm clock. I scrambled out of my bed and opened my closet. I pulled out a blue jean and gray t-shirt.

I looked out of the bright window and gazed at the house opposite to ours.2 figures were moving around like it usually would.

I looked at my clock-6:30 guess they're running even later than usual today. The people living at the opposite house have been the noisiest one since they transferred in our neighborhood 3 months ago, but I've never actually seen one of their faces yet.

I don’t really care; I don’t go out much from our house. Maybe I do, but only to practice dancing at the building.

I walked to bathroom with my towel over my shoulder. I turned the knob, but it didn't completely turn, it stopped midways. I pushed my body to the door, but it still didn't open. I glared at it and tried to open the knob again, with a harder turn this time, but it still didn't.

"Someone's in here!" A man's voice said through the door. I reviewed our family members. I only had a mother and a father, this was definitely not my father. I just met him while heading here.

I rolled my eyes "Who cares! Open the damn door, I'll be late for my class!" I knocked harshly.

"Didn't you hear me?!I said someone's inside!" A guy with a towel wrapped around his waist appeared from the door. I glared at him. I grabbed the door's knob and widened the opening, I went in and when I was already inside the bathroom, I pushed his back forward.

"What the--Yah!Kim Jong In!" He knocked on the door after I shut it.

"You have your own house Lee Taemin! Get out of mine" I yelled as I removed my shirt

---------------------------------------------

"What time did you wake up? Hurry up Soo Jung, eat!" My mom placed a cup of milk at the table as I descended from the stairs while tying my ribbon.

I looked at the table and noticed that it was only my portion that was served "Did you eat ahead of me?" I raised my voice so I could get my family's attention who were all very busy.

Soo-Yeon eonnie was scanning her book, Mom packing up our lunch in front of me, Dad reading the newspaper at the living room.

They looked up, surprised at my tone, but Soo-Yeon eonnie and dad just shrugged their shoulders and continued gazing down at their papers. Mom however sighed and looked at me "You woke up late, we couldn't let the food turn cold"