"Because you look better with out it," he admitted.

"Thank you, but we're going out and I want to look nice," I said easily. Then started on my face makeup by applying foundation and a concealer. He walked over to my bed and sat there. I finally finished my makeup, and it was already three fifteen. I ran to my closet, I opened the doors quickly and searched for the perfect outfit. It will take me forever to find something. 

"Danielle, can you help me out?" I heard Courtney's voice in my room.

"Yeah, I'm coming," I said running out of my closet. She was sitting at my vanity, and I quickly curled her hair. While, I was curling the last layer, my wrist got in the way, and I burned it. A loud scream escaped from my lips, but I continued until I finished Courtney's hair and makeup. Then I went to the kitchen to put burn cream on my wrist and sit down on my bed. It was three fifty. I have ten minutes to cool down my burn, and get dressed.

"That was nice of you," he finally said to me.

"What was?" I asked.

"You helped her get ready, even while you burnt your wrist," he said looking down at it.

"Well, I didn't want to leave her hair not all the way curled, or her makeup undone," I said easily.

"That burn looks really bad Danielle," he said touching my wrist lightly.

"Yeah, it hurts," I admitted. I'm not missing this concert. The cream finally did its job and calmed down my burning red skin. I made eyecontact with Cameron for a while. I just stared into his innocent brown eyes until I watched him come closer to me. Our faces were about an inch away. I heard a knock on my door, snapping me out of the moment and into  reality.

"Danielle are you ready? We have to leave in like five minutes!" Sara yelled through the door.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a little bit," I yelled back. I smiled at him, and he kissed me finally. After his lips finally brushed on to mine, I ran to my closet and grabbed a black cropped top with a bow on the back and my floral chiffon shorts. I quickly put them on, then grabbed my favorite gold cross necklace and slipped on some black sandals. I grabbed my black coach cross body purse and put the essentials in there, grabbing my phone last. 

"Alright well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," I said softly.

"Yeah I guess so," he said, his voice was low. "Remember when I said I love you?" he asked getting up.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked concerned.

"I meant it, because I do," he admitted. I smiled.

"So did I," I answered, he walked towards my door, then disappeared. I just sat on my bed thinking about what just happened. He just said he loves me. Then I heard loud footsteps.

"I forgot something," he said through a laugh. Then wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me again passionatley. I craved for his lips on mine. His lips made my knees weak, goosebumps creep onto my arms and legs, and most of all take my breath away. 

"Come on Danielle, we're gonna be late!" Sara yelled. He pulled away from me, since he knew we had to leave.

"I'm glad you didn't forget that," I said through a smile.

"Me too," he said softly then finally left. I watched him walk through the front door, and he was gone. 

"Come on Sara, I'm ready," I yelled for her, since she was still in her room. Courtney was sitting on the couch waiting for her. I heard loud footsteps, then finally she came into the living room.

"Alright let's go," she said quickly as she grabbed her phone from the counter. We walked out of the front door, then I locked it. We ran to the lobby and got into my car and left.

"So what row are we?" I asked.

"Third row," she answered enthustiastically.

"Are you serious? There were third row tickets still on sale?" I said astounded. 

"Yeah, I found them," she said arrogantly.

"That's awesome!" Courtney exclaimed.

We finally arrived to the concert, after a few hours of driving. The traffic was horrific, who knew everyone would be driving around on a Wednesday night! I found a parking spot, and Sara distributed the tickets and backstage passes. 

"This is it, are you girls ready?" I asked, my nerves were starting to get the best of me, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, and my heart beat faster, I get to see my favorite band.

"Of course we're ready!" Courtney answered through a smile. We walked to the venue and quickly took our seats before it started. I couldn't help, but smile. Today was perfect, I spent it with the perfect guy and ended it off by seeing an amazing band.

I watched as Brian Dales, the lead singer, walked up to the microphone.

"Hi everyone, thanks for coming out tonight," he said easily into the mic. He looked so much better in person then in all the music videos and pictures I've seen. His voice was high, but perfect at the same time. He sang a bunch of songs, and I danced the night away with my best friends. I couldn't have asked for a better way to end today. 

"Alright everyone, we're going to sing our last song now," he said into the mic smoothly. He sang Boomerang, their most popular song. As he sang, he looked into the audience, then his eyes were drawn to me. At first, I was confused. Is he really looking at me? So I smiled at him, and he winked at me, still singing the song perfectly.

"Oh my god, Brian just winked at you," Courtney squealed.

"I'm sure he didn't. He could be winking at the person in front of me," I answered.

"Really Danielle? Do you honestly think he'd be winking at an old man?" Courtney said through a laugh.

"Hey, I don't know what he likes, I'm not one to judge," I started cracking up. Then we went backstage after the concert. We watched as the rest of the band walked off and into the wings. Brian was the last one, then he walked over to us.

"Hi! I loved the concert!" Sara squealed. I could tell she was fan girling.

"Yeah it was awesome!" Courtney exclaimed.

"Thank you, what about you? What did you think of it?" he asked looking directly at me. I felt my heartbeat increase, I tried to calm myself down before I said anything to obsessive.

"It was good," I said nervously.

"Thanks, I saw you in the audience," he said simply.

"You did?" I asked, looks like Courtney was right.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure it was you, I wouldn't forget a beautiful face when I see one," he said smoothly. I couldn't help but smile at him, he smiled back. His smile was so geniune and perfect. Courtney nudged my side as I just stood their, smiling like an idiot.

"Are you girls doing anything?" he asked, still looking at me.

"No," Sara answered.

"Do you want to come to the after party? Its around the block," he said smoothly. His words fell from his mouth like he was singing a song, so rhythmically and smooth. 

"Yeah, that sounds fun," Courtney answered.

"I hope to see you there," he said, his eyes still on me. 

"I'll be there then," I said simply. His lips curled into a smile, then he walked away. 

"He was totally checking you out," Courtney said through a laugh.

"Yeah, he was," Sara said easily.