My Stepdad is my Ex-boyfriend? (4)

(4)

I looked her straight in her in her dark brown eyes. She looked mad, "You cooking?" "Uh. . . No. . " She quickly got inside and digged through my refrigerator. "Uh? Hello? I thought you 'cheerleaders' were supposed to be a on diet?" She looked me in the eye and said, "I'm pregnant." I dropped my four-hundred dollar cell-phone and it shattered into pieces. I screamed, "With who?!" "Well you see, that's the thing. . . You see, Trey is my boyfriend, I think now that's he f--ing your mom, and. . . I kinda had a onenightstand with a fellow man named Nat. . ." "Hey! He's my ex too!" Her eyes flickered and she flipped her fake-blonde hair. Adrenaline. That's all what's pumped through my veins. I quickly grabbed her shoulders, shook her everywhere, and slapped her face. "Slut!" She tried to attack me then she said, "I broke a nail! You'll pay for this!" I slapped her again, "Seriously!? You have a baby with my mom's fiance and we don't even know if he's the father!" "Sorta. . . " "Okay, y'know what, I can't deal with this. Why are you here? Go away! Deal with your troubles somewhere else! I don't care! I. Don't. Love. Trey." "Is that right? Personally, I don't think it is. You're still in love with Trey. I could see it in those greens of yours. You're just upset because he was just being guy." "Cindy. . . Cindy. . . Cindy. . . He laid eyes on you because he wanted to get laid! How could I ever forgive him? And even worse, he's doing my mom! How would you feel?" "Uh. . . Well it is my mom. . ." "Cindy that chick only wanted to have me because she didn't wanted to be a VIRGIN and she wanted real boobs!" Cindy nodded no, "Or because she did it out of love!" "My mother never loved my dad. Dont' you ever come here ever again. My dad was actually, happy when he first saw my face. He didn't get the alimony." I almost slammed the door while she said, "I can help you get back at him!" I quickly stopped, "What?" "I can help you get back at him!" I looked her straight in the eye, "How?" "It's a senventy-five percent chance that the baby's his. He has a baby-mama, crazy-beautiful ex-gal who's mom is his fiance, and the crazy-beautiful ex-gal is just. . . . crazy beautiful." "What are you saying?" "What's the one thing guys cannot resist. Temptation's overwhelming." "Sex." "Yes, but better, modeling." "So you want me to model too? Like Tim?" "Of course. What else would you do? Now I need a place so. . . " "Fine." She smiled and said, "Pedro!" One of the butlers quickly came with all her suitcases. She tipped him with an apple. "Now, half of this, are swimsuits that I designed myself, I want you to wear them while we do a photo-shoot. All we need is Tim."I smiled. . . . "So. . .when do I start?"