Chap 1

"uffo mamma, meye sambhal lungi" Khushi brushed off her mother's hand and pinned her pallu arranging it.

"Tera koi bharosa nahi hai, pata nahi jate jate hi na teri yeh saare khul jaye" (you are such a clumsy girl that I don't trust my own expertise making you wear a saree) Khushi mother tried to pull the pallu which was giving a sexy view of her delicious, firm cup. "And don't dress like a beysharam.

Khushi slapped her mother's hand playfully and glared at her. "Oh come on mumma, I am not showing anything. And please don't dress me like an old woman.

"Waise bhi aaj mujhe uss laad governer ko dikhana hai ki meye bilkul straight hoon. How dare he wrongly accuse me calling me lesbean and warning his baby sister payel?" Khushi blabbered to herself looking herself in the mirror and pouting her lips to check the colour.

Placing her hand on her hip she twisted left and right and then blew an air kiss towards her reflection saying, "Perfect, I have dress to kill", she winked herself and then put a heart shaped gold locket and a wore pair of big gold loops in her ears which almost touched her shoulders.

**

"Bhai!" payel called Arnav almost shouted. "No way, come on Di is calling you and you are sill romancing with your laptop? Please bhai not today, its rakhi and we both only have you.

"Ya ya I know why are you being so impatient, you gift is there in the cupboard, go and take it and I am inbetween a conference call, I will come down..."

Before Arnav could complete payal shut the laptop almost on his fingers?

"What the?"

"What the nahi, go right now and wear this", payel extended the kurta in his hand.

"No way payel, I am not going to wear this. You know I hate traditional dresses.. Wait a minute I am sure this is Di's idea".

"You guessed it right me and Khushi choose this. Do you know we literally exhausted ourselves just to shop this. And Khushi she is another one. She almost took 3 hours to select this set for you. I mean come on she never took so much time to select a dress for her ex boyfriend", payal blabbered on her own. She did not realize that at the other end someone else's mouth was almost hanging hearing that the dress has been chosen by the person whom he doesnot like at all.

"You mean this is chosen by your lesbian friend? And she had an ex-boyfriend?" well lesbian was still ok for him but ex-boyfriend did not quite gave a pleasant signal.

"Oh come on bhai, she is not a lesbian. Stop calling her that and don't you dare annoy her. She has already stopped coming to my house because of that. Don't forget she is my best friend", payal scolded his brother.

"payal I saw her sitting on you, and then you both were rolling on my bed. What will someone assume? Tell me? And I told you to stay away from her. I don't want any stupid scandal.

"Bhai please. She was trying to snatch her mobile. I was pulling her leg. She was watching her boyfriend's picture when I went to get some drinks for her. She has atleast 100 picutres of her boy friend in her mobile and she never deletes those photos. Some are really old. I told her what was the reason of keeping those pictures but she refused to delete them. How obsessed one can get?", payal rolled her eyes

Girls, he thought. And how come he doesnot know about Khushi having a boyfriend when she almost slept, ate, lived at Raizada mansion from last two years, when his baby sister and Khushi became best of buddies.

Initially he sometimes sneaked inside payal's room to watch them what they are doing being a possessive brother, but that habit changed into seeing someone under his lashes. That cute little red nose, when she got cold, her big bambi eyes and her beautiful hair which he often wanted to feel the textures. He also caught her looking at him when passing by his room and sometimes she blushed when their eyes met. But lately when he accused her for being a lasbian she avoided him as much as possible and even discontinued coming to Raizada mansion.