Love in the Woods

Start from the beginning

After I lap up some water I lay down and watch the sunrise. Until I catch something moving in the shadows out of the corner of my eye, something fast. I ready myself in a defensive position and sniff the air. I was caught off guard because I was expecting the retched scent of a rogue wolf coming into my territory but I smell the sweetest and most alluring scent I have ever smelled. Conall took control and starts chasing after the amazing smell.

After what felt like forever was just a few minutes we came across a grassy area that is completely shaded by giant trees. The only light that comes through shines upon a large pond. I shift back completely naked. The water glistened dimly, the small fish swam happily around in the water. Dragonflies fly about and butterflies flutter around. Its beautiful.

A twig snaps behind me. I suddenly remember why I'm here. The amazing scent. I whip my head in the direction of the sound and actually the source of the smell too. A being emerges from behind a large rock. Slowly coming into the lighter area but I can see her perfectly. A beautiful girl with long, snow white curly hair, transfixing icy blue eyes, adorable nose and the juiciest red lips I have ever seen. She's shorter then me, can't be more then 5'6". The most defined curves in all the right places.

My eyes snap to hers and everything just stops. Everything is gone except her and I. Conall is screaming and yipping in my mind. Jumping around like a pup. I'm not focused on what he is saying until one word rings through me.

"Mate" I stare in awe. She took the word right out of my mouth. The Moon goddess must have heard my prayer and have fulfilled it. I don't know if it was her or I that moved but we were now just inches away from each other.

Her scent is so intoxicating, so addicting. It has my mind in the clouds and my body almost buzzing to be closer to her. I guess she feels the same as raises her right hand and gently cups my face. The eruption of tingles through that one simple touch has me on edge. She sees my body stiffen and before she can pull her hand away I place my hand over hers and lean in to her touch.

"What's your name?" My eyes go wide, her voice is so sexy. It's smooth like honey, I want to listen to it everyday for the rest of my life. I realized I am just staring at her so I speak,

"J-Jane. My name is Jane." She smiles a smile that makes my heart flutter.

"What's your name?" I asked now feeling like an idiot for stuttering. I'm a soon-to-be Alpha I shouldn't be stuttering. As if she can see my internal struggle she giggles. I swear the heavens broke and there's an angel in front of me.

"Astrid. My name is Astrid." I smile at this.

"Astrid, someone divinely beautiful. You match your name perfectly." I say in a low sensual tone. She turns her head away but I can tell she's blushing. I grab her chin with my thumb and pointer finger making her look at me.

"You're adorable when you blush, so don't look away." By now we are even closer then before. We are lost in each others eyes. I see her eyes darting between mine and my lips, I subconsciously lick them. My senses are filled with her scent but by 10 fold, its thicker and muskier. I realize its her arousal. I look to hers and see her lick them and my body starts to tingle. Especially a certain place.

Her eyes wonder down and damn near bulge out of her head. I guess she didn't notice it earlier. She looks back at me and I can see her icy blue eyes have darkened with lust. I jump a little as I feel delicate fingers graze the length of my member.

"I've never seen one of these before. I mean I've heard about them from my friends but this is... Wow." Astrid stares in awe at me. Then her face turns into one of confusion.

"Why do you have one of these? You don't look like the guys I've seen." She asks as her gaze settles on my chest. I grab her chin gently and make her look at me.