Ch.2. In Love With Pudding.

{I Don't own Nanbaka }

- - - -

Kailina smirked as she slipped her brothers key card into her pocket before turning to his alarm clock she messed with it a bit changing the time on it, she was careful not to wake him as she left his room , shutting the door carefully behind her.

The brown haired female walked toward the door and slipped on her sneakers, she soon opened the front door and left the small apartment, she was lucky her brother had left her that map to study before he had went to bed.

Kailina had taken a picture of said map with her phone so it made it a bit easier for her, she didn't really feel bad for doing this to her brother for he had forced her to come live with him after getting expelled again, not really her fault though and he was probably going to make her stay in the apartment all day while he worked.

So this was basically her form of revenge, and she was lucky no one else was up yet as she used the key card to board the train , she soon begun exploring that day, at some point she ended up walking through building 13, she had no clue how she already went through each building with out being spotted but maybe she was lucky.

She soon heard chatter and saw a guard with blue hair by a door and decided why not mess with him, she pulled out a small rock from her pocket and threw it and the blue haired guard ran toward the noise, he seemed timid when doing so, and she made her way to the open door and blinked as everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at her.

"I didn't know this place had a game room, glad I stole my brothers key card" she nodded, as a male with braided hair made his way toward her along with the other boy's they wanted to see if she was real.

"Are you real?" a male with long green hair asked as he looked at the female who seemed to be quite pretty, she blinked a bit confused and they watched as she lifted her hand to look at it.

"I think I'm real hopefully" Kailina told them, "or this was all made up by Ray, she could of drugged my drink and could have me hooked up to one of her crazy inventions" she shrugged "Pretty certain she didn't she already blew up the apartment building and my brother keeps asking if I did it".

"Well I'm Uno one of the only attractive guy's you'll ever meet hot stuff" the braided haired blonde said grabbing her hand just to have her pull it away from him and he frowned, he really hopped he would be able to kiss her hand.

"Don't let him bother you, I'm Rock, the one sulking in the corner is Jyugo, The one that asked if you were real is Nico, the old man is Qi, the short one is Upa, the male with pink eye liner is Liang, the two pretty boys over there are Honey and Trois" a male who was slightly taller than Kailina said placing a hand on her shoulder "What's your name?".

"Kailina Mistuba, younger sister of the idiot named Kiji" she told them , and that had most of them surprised, "I am being forced to stay with him after being expelled from another school, apparently blowing up a science lab kinda is a bad thing" she noticed their stares and sighed "In my defense I took the blame for my best friend and roommate Raya, who is a crazy mad Scientist, and I was the only Roommate she was ever able to have stay instead of running out screaming about something".

"So this Raya she seems like a nice person" Uno said, "Is she hot?" he was curious of the females friend, for he really did want a hook up.

"She's a model I think, I joined in some of her photo shoots" Kailina said "It is kinda interesting to be in a room with her, and that Jyugo kid in the corner is kinda cute" that had Jyugo perk up and turn to go see who she was and stared at her, for once the male was a bit surprised.

"I am way more Attractive" Honey stated walking over to them along with Trois, and watched as she ignored him to look at mainly Trois and Jyugo.

"I assume your Trois?" Kailina asked staring at the mint haired male with glasses, he smiled at her and Jyugo was blushing slightly staring at the girl, "I gotta say the most attractive ones in this room have to be Trois and Jyugo" she stated bluntly "But I still win in the looks compartment".

She was related to Kiji, for the fact she had to bring looks into this and that was the day Kailina had met different boys in a game room, she soon had to leave though because her brother was looking for her, and let's just say Kiji was not at all happy.

- - -