1st concert

Y/n = your name
L/n = your last name
F/r = fav restaurant
Yea that's it so lessgo

Y/n POV
I'm just a normal girl in the world. A loving bts fan girl of course! I been a fan ever since they started except I'm best friends with one of the members. Sadly he became famous and we didn't keep contact exactly. I never been to one concert since I work at Starbucks. Starbucks is always on a tight schedule. I'm just a 22 year old girl being bored and working normally. My best friend ' Mark' came over and patted my head. " Hey Y/n." I rolled my eyes playfully. " Hey tuan." He pushed my shoulder playfully. " I already told you don't call me Mark tuan or tuan it's freakin Mark." I Laughed. He's my best friend ever since I started working here. I can tell him anything. He's like a brother I never had since I'm an only child. * BEEEEEEP! BBBBBBEEEEPP!* My phone went off and it was my mom calling. Me and mom are confusing. We are cool to rough to ok to great to I wish she didn't exist. I answered anyway since dad is in the hospital. " Hey what do you want?" " Well hello to you to Daughter."
" Get to the freakin point mom." " well then, I know how much you love bts and your friend in bts... what was his name?" " oh well his name was V." " V? um you mean tae?" " yes mom what about BTS?" " Well I got you two tickets since you and your friend. Mark can go together." " OMG thanks mom!" " yea yea I know I'm the best, I just left home and put it in your mailbox alright? bye." She instantly hung up. " Hey y/n you good?" " YES I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO BTS CONCERT I MIGHT EVEN SEE TAE TAE AGAIN!!" mark laughed and hugged me. " Lemme guess you need a ride and that's why you have the other ticket and it's meant for me?" I nodded. " of course I'll always bring you markie!" Then time was up for work. We both rushed out. " BYE MARK I'LL TEXT YOU WHEN I'M READY!!!" I ran home which was like 10 minutes from work. I ran to my mailbox and saw a envelope and ran into my house. I changed since the concert was tonight.

I put on my clothes and got my phone and ran out to see mark already there

I put on my clothes and got my phone and ran out to see mark already there. " Hey markie I was about to call you." " trust me I know you very well Y/n, you call when you know I'm not here yet." " Ugh whatever tuan." I hopped in the car and we drove to the concert.

( TIME SKIP TO EXCUSE ME~~~)

Y/n POV
I walked in and heard booming noises. Mark gave the tickets and walked in with me. He grabbed my hand and we ran through millions of people towards the front. " MARK IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS VIP WE SHOULD GO BACK!" " WHO CARES WE ARE HERE AND NO ONE IS STOPPING US RIGHT!?" that does make sense I shrugged and let go of Mark's hand. Then BTS walked out. everyone screamed and I jumped up and down. We were so close to the stage you could jump onto it. Sadly guards were everywhere so we couldn't if we tried. DNA started playing and everyone sang along. That's when they danced and I saw the members. ' jungkook, V, Jimin, RM, J-hope, Suga and Jin' Jimin was my bias after all so getting to see him was awesome too. I turned my hat backwards and jumped up and down just like everyone else and mark was yawning. He's not crazy like I am so he would just yawn or wanna sleep. V started to walk up towards the fans and sang and looked at all the fans. I screamed " TAE TAE TAE TAE TAEEE!!!!" after his part was over he glanced at where I was and I waved my hands and showed my bracelet. he couldn't probably see it but while everyone else was dancing he stood there frozen looking exactly in my direction. I glanced at his wrist. He had the same exact same one as mine.