Ep. 1 The Start

"Hello everyone! This is a new season of Girls Versus Boys! I'm your MC, LC (Author)!," the MC use a microphone to announce the start of the show.

Then at the background, there is explosions and smoke is in the air. Slowly, 7 figures appear, but only a dark shadow.

"This season, we have 7 amazing boys to fight for our $100,000!," the MC clap as the crowd screams.

"Let's welcome our first "boy", JB!"

Then a light shines on the first shadow and you can see a handsome guy standing in light. JB walk forward, to the center.

"Hello, I'm JB!," JB bows and smile. In the crowd, you can hear girls screaming.

The MC continue to call names, as the "boys" appear in front of the crowd. People thought this is just a opening, actually it is a promotion for the group GOT7.

The MC end the opening by explaining the rules,"There will be 14 people, 2 teams: Boys and Girls. Each member will receive a secret number(s), they have to hide and not let anybody know. If their number was found by the other team, he/she will get kick out! Again, you can receive hints by completing missions! The last person will earn $100,000!"

Then the opening ends.

January 1st, the members meeting eachother.

At the resort, there are two resting spots. Girls and Boys will meet at different locations.

Girls: At the Garden

Ellie POV:

I was the first one to arrive, so there is nobody there. I have on a cute blue skirt with a white lace shirt tuck in. When I arrive on set, I notice there are cameras all around me. There are at least 20 people here.

This makes me a bit uncomfortable, since I never was filmed. I told herself to calm down and stand there, waiting. All this waiting, standing makes me wanna go home. At the sametimes, I know I shouldn't. Mom and Dad depend on me taking back home $100,000. I don't want to disappoint them.

Then, I hear bunch of metal sounds. I look over and see a girl with a crop top, and high waisted pants. On her wrist, she have a bundle of metal, gold, bracelete.

"Hey!," she greets me. She have quite tan skin, but her fingers aren't tan. It is probably fake tan.

"Hey, I'm Ellie!," I shake her hands.

"I'm Xing," she said. She then flips her brown, curly, hair. I continue to put on my smile as she look around. She lean over and whisper to my ear," This resort sucks!"

I laugh as I thought how honest she is. I rather be friends with honest people than fake people, yet I'm fake.

BiBi POV:

I squint my eyes and see two girls talking. These has to be the girls. Just a moment ago, I accidentally went to the wrong resort and the wrong place. They should have give me a map or something.

"Thanks!," I wave at one of the workers there. I give up on finding the place myself, so I ask for help.

"Hey everyone!!!," I run toward them while yelling. Both if them look at my way and waves too. These girls looks nice, maybe we will get along!

"I'm Ellie, and this is Xing," she introduces.

"I'm BiBi or BB," I said.

We all shake hands.

"I wonder can we have a water fight here," I said. Ellie heard me and laugh.

"BB, you are adorable!," she said. Everyone say I'm adorable and what that suppose to mean?!