(Ezekiel's POV)

I rolled my eyes, after she said that. She really irritates me sometimes, but she is my other half. My twin. I don't know what I would do without her. I guess I understand how Alec feels about Ali. I'd risk everything and anything to have my sister back. No matter how much she annoys me, that is my sister.

In the distance, I could hear the whistle blowing. It was approaching fast. The five of us stood with our palms out, ready to use all of our force to stop the oncoming train. It came strolling down the tracks. I closed my eyes, and pictured the front wheels in my mind. I imagined the breaks locking up.

To my surprise, they came to a screeching halt

To my surprise, they came to a screeching halt. It was dark enough for us to make our move. We ran quickly, and boarded the caboose of the train. It was empty, and we used it to our advantage. We took a seat, and pulled out our snacks and special drinks. Emma handed me the map, and I spread it out in front of us.

"Are we going in the right direction?" Alec asked me.

"It seems like it," I said, as I handed him a candy bar.

I watched as he took a big bite, and laughed at the chocolate mess on his face.

"Want some?" Alec asked Selene, as he held it up to her.

She smiled and shook her head.

"No thanks. Chocolate makes me sick," She said as she placed her hand on Alec's hand.

I looked at Willow, and she smiled at me, before returning to the conversation she was having with Emma. Her entire body tensed up, before she started drawing again. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, as she fell backwards. I rushed to Emma's side, while she laid there. Her body trembling, as if she were having a seizure.

"She needs to drink. Someone, quickly hand me a bottle!" I yelled, as I waved my hand frantically.

Willow sat next to me, as I held Emma's head in my arms. She poured the thick, red mixture into Emma's mouth. Slowly, she regained her composure, and her body was no longer shaking.

"What happened?" She asked, as she sat up slowly.

"You went under, Emma. These visions you are having are not good for you," I said.

"They help us though, Zeke. It's not like I can control them anyway," She said, as she stood up, and walked over to a corner to sit by herself.

I wanted to make her feel better, but I fear there was nothing I could do. I didn't have any special abilities like the rest of them, or at least I didn't seem to have any. I was just me. Willow put a hand on my shoulder, and gave me a sad but reassuring smile.

(Alec's POV)

I picked up Emma's sketch book, but I was not prepared for what I was about to see. Her drawing abilities were getting better, and her visions were getting darker. I showed Selene the picture. A dark hole, and inside the black abyss, was a face that I feel like I've seen before. A man with eyes that could burn a hole into your soul. Selene and I shared a worried expression.