chapter two - the interview

Rozie's POV.

I was walking to the local coffee shop in my neighborhood to meet with my best friends since I was five Indigo, when I saw a new email on my phone pop up. I always get emails like every five seconds from designers and such but recently Ive been waiting for one from this designer in LA who has been interested for me to be the face of the company there.

I check the inbox and at least twenty pop up and I begin to scroll through them. I saw ones for store deals and some from fans of mine, but one stood out a lot. There was one from SM Entertainment. One of the biggest entertainment businesses in Korea.

I open it up immediately and pull over from the sidewalk to read it. My face had gone stiff.

'Dear Miss Rozie Choi, We have recently seen your fam blown up for your styling expertise. We would love for you to come in for a meeting tomorrow at noon to discuss a future position in the company. We would love to have you join the team. Sincerely Mr Kim, President of SM Entertainment.'

I just stared at it. I almost couldn't believe it, I mean Ive been asked to do things by Chanel and Gucci but this scares and excites me more for some reason.

I decide to keep walking and reach the coffee shop after five more minutes. I see Indigo already sitting with a two coffees. She always bought me coffee because then I would have to bye  the food which was usually more expensive. Always a little trickster, buts thats why I love her.

 Always a little trickster, buts thats why I love her

PICTURE OF INDIE - PROFILE PICTURE

She was sitting with her back towards me and she was scrolling through her phone. I put my hands over her eyes and she flinches a bit then relaxes.

'Guess who.' I say trying to sound cutely. She starts to grin and laugh.

'I have no idea, Is it Dax?' She asked playing along. Dax was another one of our really close friends who we've known since forever.

'Nope, guess again.' I say.

'I don't know, is it maybe my best friend Rozie?' She asks and I finally release my hands from her eyes.

'Nice try, but you can't pull that on me.' She said all stern, but eventually failed and began to smile.

'I know Indie.' I said pouting a bit. I always called Indigo 'Indie' because I thought all best friends would have nicknames for each other.

'Anyway I have some huge news.' I say exaggerating the huge part a bit.

'What! Is it another huge designer requesting the presence of my best friend Rose?' She asked really excitedly.

'Nope, SM Entertainment asked for me to come in for a interview tomorrow for a potential job in the company. How insane is that. I could be working with Idols everyday for the rest of my life. Dressing them, measuring them, seeing them, meeting them...' I continue on when Indie interrupts me.