Chapter 8

Liam POV
We finally arrived at the photo shoot after like 10 minutes of traffic. We all got out and got dressed for the photo shoot. Harry bolted to the bathroom but luckily he came back. He didn't seem very comfortable though. We started the photo shoot and the first half went well. When we got a break Harry went to the bathroom again. I was starting to get worried. He came back but wouldn't sit down he kind of just stood there looking like he was about to cry. I went up to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He shook his head no. I looked at him wide eyed knowing exactly what he meant. I didn't know what to do. I mean what was I supposed to do about it. Suddenly it hit me, I brought a diaper bag in case Zayn slipped back into his headspace. I brought him back to the bathroom and changed him into a thin diaper. I pulled his jeans back up, luckily he didn't get them dirty and he looked looked fairly normal. I made sure that he kept his shirt down. We went back and finished the photo shoot and were driving home. While we were in the car (Niall was driving) and Louis suddenly burst into tears. I unbuckled my seat belt and went over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head and cried even harder. I hugged him but he pushed me away. I looked at him confused but saw a big dark patch on his jeans.

"Oh." I said.

He nodded and cried. He groaned clutched his stomach. I hugged him until we got home. I unbuckled him and picked him up ignoring the wetness.

"W-what is happening to me!" Louis exclaimed.

"I don't know Lou Lou." I responded.

I carried him inside and brought him to the bathroom. I laid him down and pulled down his soaked jeans and underwear. He continued to cry as I grabbed another one of Zayn's diapers and put it on Louis. Louis was not having and tried to push my hands away.

"It's okay it's just till your feeling better." I comforted.

His sobs turned to small hiccups. I lifted him to his feet and we went to his room to get some sweatpants. Niall and Harry were in the hall and Louis' face flushed with humiliation. They both looked at him and revealed that they were still wearing theirs. Louis visibly relaxed and we got him some sweatpants. We went to the living room and sat down next to the rest of the boys. Zayn got up and went to the kitchen.

"Daddy come hewe!" Zayn said.

Louis was going to go but I waved him to stay there. I went in the kitchen and Zayn had three glasses of juice.

"For sick daddies?" He asked.

"Of course!" I said.

I grabbed two and Zayn grabbed one. We brought them to the boys and they drank them happily. We all went our separate ways and did our own thing. I gave Zayn a bottle of milk and fruit for supper. I put him to bed earlier than usual because he seemed worn out. I went and relaxed in the living room.

"Liam we have a problem." A very distressed Niall said.