Stephanie and I were lucky enough to have first period together. Meaning all period we'd talk and the teacher would have to kick us out for it. Practically a routine in our everyday lives. My dad wasn't a big fan of it though.

"So, the new kids name is Jonah. He just transferred schools here from this really fancy school."

We walk into class and take our seats.

"Why would he want to transfer here? He clearly hasn't seen the Google rating or images or yelp."

She laughs, "True. Maybe just in it for the girls. We do have a lot of cute guys and girls."

"You only like my brother, which disgusts me but yeah."

"And you like Zach so what's new?"

I put my backpack behind me and start getting out a notebook.

"I just hope Jorden isn't the one showing him around."

"Oh no. That'd be the end of it for him."

We laugh it off and I could feel multiple eyes staring at us.

I turn around as I get my science book out. A dark blue notebook covered in doodles and a pink pen that I took from Stephanie.

"Just pray he doesn't have first period with us" I say facing forward in my seat.

"Why? That's the only time I look good and not sweaty and gross."

"True for both of us but still."

"Speaking of the devil" she says smirking and turning around to look through her backpack.

I close my eyes and try my best to stop the temptation to look over to the door.

"So that side is leaast important kids and over here is the most important" it was Jordens voice.

"More like, the smart side over here and over there is the dumb side." Stephanie mumbles for Jorden to hear.

"Won't you look at that, Jack Avery's little sister." I see him. Standing there next to her. I knew it. She'd be the one showing this innocent soul around this horrible school.

'shit' is all I could say to myself.

"It's Elle, blondie." I say looking at the door.

"Yeah whatever." She says continuing to explain where he could sit and everything we've done in this past week.

-------meanwhile in class--------

"So, your assignment consists of three people. One person will be doing a paragraph..."

Mr. William's voice was fading as I noticed my phone light up.

'look outside the door of your science class' - Jack

I look up from my phone and outside the little window the classroom door contained and saw no one but Jack.

He was sticking out his tongue and spinning.

'what are you doing?? Get to class.'

'ok mOm.' - Jack

'dont call me that. I will literally kill you.'

'calm your tits' - Jack

'👺'

'you're gonna get caught.' - Jack

'no I'm not.'

"Give me your phone, Miss Elle."

There were three knocks on the door. Mr. William's went over still looking me dead in my eyes.