Girls' School

Disclaimers? Notes? See the first chapter.

                                            Chapter 2

The new home was gigantic, big enough for everyone to have their own room. Everyone was excited, though Echo missed Chicago. For her, Seattle was lacking in explosives.

The best part about the move was that Sammi and Alsa's party at the Excalibur Night Club was even closer to their house than before.

As Lahetta looked in the mirror, she groaned. She loved her brown hair, but it started turning blonde. Now it was half brunette, half blonde. She didn't really like it, she preferred being brunette.

Belle was experimenting with red highlights in another bathroom in the new house. They stood out from her black locks, and she decided that it was a look worth keeping.

Will never cared much for her appearance. In fact, when they all had originally moved to Chicago, her hair had been much shorter, so short that she had decided to go to her first day of school pretending to be a boy. With her name being Will, she had actually convinced everyone that she was a guy, until she grew tired of the joke at the end of the day. She revealed herself to be a girl, and then became the loner that everyone knew. She would play that joke again, but Will wasn't in the mood to cut her hair for the sake of one prank.

Cute and Alivia, on the other hand, were in another bathroom together, trying on pink wigs. Finally, they decided to do pink streaks in their hair.

Shadow fingered her new fringe that she had let Alivia cut for her. The dark wavy strands framed her face nicely.

Fire was deciding on how to wear her long ember-colored hair. She tried braiding it, then a high ponytail, then a complicated style that she saw in a magazine. Finally, she decided on her usual loose style with a sparkly clip holding the hair on the right side of her face back.

Alsa sighed, she saw everyone changing their hair, yet she had no idea what to do with hers. "Hey, Cute? Could you-"

"Busy," Cute replied, still fixing the streaks in Alivia's hair.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Echo and Whateva were helping the movers get all their stuff back inside.

Actually, Whateva was mostly yelling. "Don't you dare break that!"

Echo gently put down a box and leaned against it, wiping some sweat from her forehead. This was going to be a long move...

She stretched out her back and walked outside to get more boxes.

Lahetta sighed, looking away from the mirror; she walked out to help the move.

Even though their other house had been smaller, the two families still had a lot of stuff. Boxes were piled on the street. Lahetta grabbed one that said "Lahetta" on it.

Belle strolled out slowly, and grabbed the one that said "Belle", and then purposely knocked into Lahetta, causing the tanned girl to fall to the ground.

"Damn it, Belle," Lahetta cursed under her breath, picking herself back up and dusting herself off.

Eventually, all the boxes had been moved from the truck, and the families had their first meal in the new house: bottled water and tortilla chips.

"I've got some good or bad news," Echo announced. "Since Chicago was small, you could all walk to school. But now we're in Seattle, and the place is a lot like the house. Fucking huge. So now we have to drive to school."

Cute and Alivia beamed. "We have a car!" they exclaimed in unison.

The amount of shock on everyone's faces was extreme.