One; Summary

Spencer Reid fell in love with his job

Spencer Reid fell in love with his job. From the rush of the recent theory being found out as true to finding new leads. He loved the times where the team saved the victims to the times where he could easily break down new clues. Spencer Reid loved his job. Until, he met Juno.

The love Spencer Reid held in his heart for Juno Hale was utterly suffocating. It appeared suddenly. Like a jolt of electricity. It was sudden, but it came in small doses. Jolts every now and then when he noticed the smaller details about her.

From the way her green eyes shine while rambling about a successful surgery to the immediate offer to watch Jack or Henry without a second thought.

He noticed how caring she is and how much she adores sleeping in a bed next to him. How much she teases him about being her muse to how she makes him hot chocolate when he comes home late from cases.

He knows that if anyone understands his jobs crazy hours it's her.

Juno Hale absolutely fell in love with her job the moment she began her residency. She adored advocating for the kids and being in charge. She loved using her eidetic memory to diagnose her patients. From when she gets called to the E.R for trauma emergencies to when she sends kids away with a stomach ache.  She loved her job. Until, she met Spencer.

The love and adoration Juno held in her being for Spencer Reid was intoxicating. Like Spencer's life for her it appeared suddenly. In small jolts and doses she grew to fall in love with the man.

She loved his rambles as he listed off facts and theories. Juno adored the way he would pout when she would wake up before him to prepare breakfast, and how he refused to watch Dr. Who without her.

From the way he subtly told her he loved her by making her coffee before he leaves to doing laundry for her. From the way he wakes her up with soft kisses to her head to making her coffee as he holds her tightly as she cries.

If anyone knew the small details about Spencer, it would be Juno Hale.