Protected

Eloise's POV

I couldn't fall asleep. I was too buzy thinking about what the hell was happening in my life so far. Me and Ellie had some how mailed ourselves to Dan and Phil. Like WTF that never happens!!!! I rolled over so I was laying on my back. Before I could think anymore Ellie rolled over hugging my side like a koala. I feel like a bloody stick!!! Wow okay then. finally was able to shut my brain up, I just about fell into a light sleep.

It was a uncomfortable sleep. A sleep were your awake and thinking but also asleep and dreaming. I was having 5 or 6 dreams and thoughts all at the same time, there were nightmares. Horrible nasty nightmares.
Suddenly my eyes shot open. I was breathing heavily. My head was spinning, but all was that went out the window when I heard Ellie snoring and Dribbling... On mee!! Eww.

Okay I can't sleep. I need to get up. With Ellie clinging on to me, that was kinda difficult. I gently nudged her, but she just hugged me tighter. I shoved her a bit harder.. still nothing. Until I violently pushed her off of me. But I may have pushed her a bit too hard as she went tumbling to the floor. She was on the floor with her ass in the air, head turned sideways and back arched, yet, She was still snoring and Dribbling her life away.

I giggled getting out of bed and opening the bedroom door. I looked down the corridor and I saw only one light on. Is that Phils room? I walk in the direction of the light and softly  knock on the door.

"Come in?" Phil says in a questioing voice.

"Hi Philly" I said very quietly.

"Oh hey Eloise? Or is it Ellie? Sorry I get confused." Phil said softly.

"Ha ha it's okay it's Eloise."

"What are you doing up at.." Phil leans over to look at the clock to check the time.

"...5am!!"

"I couldn't sleep... Plus I had a really bad nightmare."I whispered

"Aww it's okay. Do you want to talk about it over a special Philly hug?" Phil says softly.

"If you wouldn't mind."

"Of course"

I walked over to his bed and he opened his arms. I moved into his warm embrace. I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his sent. He smelled like vinilla and coffee, he smelt like Phil.

He started to rub my back gently and swayed me side to side. Only then I let my tears fall down my cheeks. Memorys filling my mind about my mum and dad, the dream, my thoughts. It was all too much at that moment. I felt so vulnerable. I'm supposed to be the strong one. Not the weak one. Ugh what am I doing!?!

"Hey hey hey. It's okay. I'm here. Nothing is going to hurt you. Nothing can get you. They are gonna have to get though me first."

I just cry a little harder when he says that because I've never had that type of protection. Yes of course I have Ellie. She had done everything in her power to keep me happy and to keep me protected but having someone older then you hug you, play with your hair and telling you everything will be okay is just magical. I can't explain it.

"Are you okay, love? Do you want to talk about it now?"

I slowly nodded and told him everything. From what I could remember, till now. I told him about my thoughts, my parents, my depression... Just everything.

He just sat there. Listening. Comforting me. He was so easy to talk to.

By the end of me tell Phil everything, he just pulled me in to a big hug. The hug was warm, meaningful... loving.

Only then I felt a few tears drop from above me. I lifted up my head and looked at Phil. Philly was crying!! No no noo!!

"Phil!? Phil no!! Please don't cry. It's okay!!.....I'm here. Nothing is going to hurt you. Nothing can get you. They are gonna have to get though me first." I copied his words from Earlier on. He looked up at me and I looked at him. I then felt a connection that I have only felt with two people that are no longer in my life. A father and daughter connection. Phil was crying because I was crying.

"I don't want you to go back to that shit life."

PHILLY SWORE......for me?!?

"I want you.. both of you to have a better life. Like what Dan said earlier. But not only for a few days. Well for as long as you would want too that is?... God I really need to talk to Dan first about this but... Fluff it ... Would you.... Sorry ... Both of you like to stay with Dan and I. Well for as long as you want. You'd probably get bored of us quite quickly.... Oh god I'm rambling.... Please say something."

I was stunned into silence. Phillip Michael Lester was asking me....and my best friend, to say with Phil and Dan themselves for as long as we please. WTF DO I SAY??? OMG YEAH UR MY DADS ANYWAYS?!???.... Ellie has a daddy link for u guys?!?! FUCK YES ADOPT ME NOW?!?

"......" I try to talk but no words will come out.

"Hey.. it's okay... Remember what I told you at the meet&greet." Phil said in the softest voice ever.

Instead of speaking I just jumped and hugged him so Bloody tight. He hugged me back.

"I'm guessing that's a yes!"

"Yes!!!!"

*A few minutes later*

"Omg you have to come and see this!!"

I pull Phill off of his bed and down the corridor quietly. I opened my bedroom door and tiptoed in.

There in front of us was Ellie.... Still in the position she fell out of bed in.

Phil laughed, but then covered his mouth trying not to wake Ellie and Dan up. I quickly find my phone and snap a photo of her.

I giggled. I said under my breath

" Tomorrow is gonna be an amazing day!"