NOW WHAT

"3,2,1 open!!!" Dan said

"Phil aint thoughs the girls from tour. The crying one and the weird one."

"Yeah it is. Dan one of them are waking up."

I open my eyes but they are blurry.

"Huh, were am I? What's going on"
Suddenly my eyes open wider and I am met with Dan and Phils shocked faces.

"OH BLOOLY HELL"I screamed.
WE ACTUALLY DID IT" I accidentally tip the box over so now Eloise is wake.

"Huh were the fuck am i." Eloise said in a morning voice.

"OMG GIRL WE DID IT WE SENT OUR SELFS TO DAN AND PHIL." I said a bit too loudly.

"Ellie...... Hate to burst your bubble but look behind you." Eloise says sarcastically while laying to got back to sleep.

"OHHHHHHH HI DAN AND PHILLY. DIDN'T SEE YA THERE.  BUT I DID.... COZ NOW IM IN YOUR HOUSE. AND IM TALKING YOU BOTH OF YOU"

"Phil we have two teenage girls in our apartment....what. are .we .going. to .do?!?!?" Dan said softly

"DA FUQ" Phil yelled.

I kicked the box and yelled at Eloise to wake up.

"NooOooOiiii I'm cozy in my cocoonnnnnn"

"I have Haribos!!"

Her eyes shot open and she sat up like a flash of lightning.

I hold the Haribos above her head

"Come on girl u can do it! One foot after the other c'on. You don't have to be socially awkward." I say still holding the Haribo.

"Gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!!!"
She says slowly getting out of the box. She it's on the floor and I give her the Haribo. She sits there like a dog that now has its bone.

"That's it good girl."

Dan whispers to Phil. "Phil what's happening?!?!?" He says curiously.

"I don't know...I think is some type ....of mating call." Phil said

"That's it good girl want another Haribo?" I said patting her on the head.

"Arrh fluff it! I want a Haribo!" Phil whines.

Phil steps forward and trys to take a Haribo but the Eloise grows at him.

"GrrrrrrrXD...mine" she taps his hand.
Phil walks back slowly while Eloise gives him a death stare while showly eating her Haribo

"..............mine"

*time skip | after the weirdness*

"Okay in all seriousness, why the fuck are you too here?

It's eather
"A) your crazy fans who wanna know were we live." Phil asked

"B) Your planning on killing us" Dan asked

"C) Your aliens" Phil asked

"D) your both trying to run away from something." They both say.

We both look at one another and

"We are trying to run away from something"

Eloise was silence. Not saying a word to anyone. Just too deep in thought.
.-.-.-.-Eloise's story.-.-.-.-
*Flashback*

I was sitting in my room like every Normal day. Until I here shouting and a bottle smash. I get up and open my bedroom door. I sit on the stairs trying to listen to what my mum and dad are arguing about.

"It's like your not even part of the family anymore."

"I never really was. You were the one who forced me into the mess. I never wanted kids. I never wanted you. Your the reason I hate life. You are worthless. You are nothing." I hear my dad yell.

"Just get out!!" My mum sounded hurt.

************************************
A tear left Eloise eye, but she brushed it away before anyone could see. She still didn't speak a word.

-.-.-.-.Ellie's story-.-.-.-.
When I was little me and my mum were soo close. My mum then told me I was getting a baby brother! Once he was born i loved him soo much. He was my best friend. We never argued or disagreed with each other. I looked after him. Then my mum started drinking.. really bad. We got into a car crash. My two best friends and family died that day. Leaving me with only my aunt. Then I met Eloise.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
"She saved me from doing something stupid. she saved my life and now she is the only person I have left. She is my best friend. My soul sister. My other half."
I turned to look at Eloise
"I love ya.. u know that right."

"Yeah I do"

We both hug. When we pull away we see and and Phil looking quite sad them selfs. Phil looks at Eloise.
Phil gets up and askes if anyone wanted a drink. Eloise gets up with him and goes into the kitchen.
Dan hugs me.

"I'm soo sorry you had to go through all that shit it ain't fair!! I want you both to have a better life!!"

"Hey it's okay I'm used to it."

"But you shouldn't be!! Since you haven't got anywere to go... Do u and your friend wanna stay with us for a few days???"

"Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!! FUCK YES!!! ELOSE GET YOU ASS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Eloise runs into the room at lighting speed with Phil very close behind.

"GUESS WHATTTTT!!!"

"What? Mate"

"DAN SAID WE CAN STAY HERE FOR A BIT!!!"

"OMFGGGG THANK YOU BOTH!!!" She exclaimed.

"EeeeEeeee!!" We both squilled.

*A few hours later*

"Okay guys we have got to figure out were you are sleeping." Phil says.

"Are you guys okay with sleeping together?!" Dan asked

"Yeah..I mean we both fell asleep in a box together. So don't worry." I say.

"Okay cool. You guys can have the guest room." Dan smiles

"Okay thanks!!" Me and Eloise says

*Time skip | till bedtime*

"Okay. Night guys" Dan and Phil both say

"Good night!!" We both say.

Me and Eloise both chatted for a bit until we both got sleepy. Then we both fell asleep with our backs to eachother.