Chapter Ten

• Dedicated to EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS!

EDITED MY FREAKS!

Chapter Ten (Originally Nine and a Half)

Unknown

He looks down at the kingdom he rules. The fire that rose up from the ground burns with fury. He smiles wickedly at the torment that he causes the people, getting satisfaction with every scream that comes out of their blistered mouths. He was so proud that he made the decision to betray his own father. Just look where it got him; everyone in his kingdom severs him and only him. They bow down to him, he was their father and they were his children.

Then he remembers her. His smile vanishes and he tenses up. He was furious that he couldn’t have her just yet. They tell him to wait and she will find a way to come to him. But the problem was he was not a very patient person.

He had not had a ‘Chosen’ soul in a while. He had not had a female ‘Chosen’ soul in even a longer time. She was so powerful and she didn’t even know it. He wants her so badly it hurt.

She wasn’t like others that he had fed from, she was special. She was more powerful than the others.

There was a point where he almost had her, but then he came along and took her away from me.

The bastard that stole her was also more powerful than the others he had fed from. They were equals; they were made for each other. It sickens him too think the one thing he wanted so badly had already found her ‘soul mate’.

Neither of the ‘Chosen Ones’ have yet to realize they were made for each other. This meant that he still has hope to get her.

He was fed up waiting for her, so he sent a few of his sons and daughters to get her. His children that he sent out had making contact with her for days. Getting into her life some way or another.

“Father! Father!” Someone yells from beside him.

“What is it Peokihala?” He asks boredly. He has better things to do then listen to her. Like plotting how he was going to get his girl.

“The girl. Sh-she has m-made progress.” She tells him. He clenches his fist together enraged. She was not supposed to make progress. She was supposed to remain clueless about his plan.

“How much does she know?” He asks his child. She looked frighten, she shook with fear. He was used to this; everyone was scared of him here. And he likes it. A lot.

“She knows what we do. She and the boy are growing closer. Dangerously close.” She says back.

He gets up from his thrown angrily. He walks over to Peokihala and grabs her by the throat.

“You get her away from him. She cannot find out what we are planning. You understand?” He demands. She nods hastily in his arms. He let go of her throat.

“Bring me Jemrikaja.” He demands again. She nods and runs out the door. He sat back in his thrown and sighs.

“You wanted me father?” Jemrikaja asks annoyed.

“Why aren’t you doing your job? I sent you to her for you to send her to me! And yet we are nowhere closer to where we were before she was even born!” He yells. Jemrikaja just rolls his eyes and takes another drag from his cigarette.

“I’m trying, you know? She’s a really stubborn girl. She doesn’t trust anyone. Smart girl. I’m getting closer to her by day. She’ll warm up to me soon, and when she does, she’s all yours.” Jemrikaja says back. This seema to enrage him more.

“You better and soon! I need her to be mine by the eclipse or our plan will be ruined. It’s our only chance before she is unavailable to us!” He yelled. Jemrikaja just took another drag of his cigarette, not fazed one bit at his father’s yelling.

“Yeah, sure whatever. I’m working on it. Now if were done here can I go? I have other things to be doing.” Jemrikaja asks.

“GO!” He yells. Clearly annoyed at how disobedient his child was. Jemrikaja takes another long drag of his cigarette and left the room.

He sighs and rubs his face with his calloused hands. He wants her so badly it hurt. He didn’t know what to do anymore.

But there was one thing he was sure of. He wants her. He needs her. There was nothing going to stop him from having her. He was going to have her.

A/N: So who do you think Jemrikaja is? Jessie? Kyle? Emery? Bob? Frank? SpongueBob? Patrick? Yo mama? I'm not going to tell, you're going to have to find out yourself. A little side note: Things in the next few chapter are going to get helva confusing so read carefully. Just some help . Byyeeeee!