How are we to even get there? If we flew, we'd be out in the open and very much visible to the whole world! They'd have a wonderful view of me ridiculously dangling in midair.

"We fly."

Great! He just had to say what I feared him saying.

"And how are we to do that without may I remind you being noticed? You borrowed Harry potter's invisible cloak or something?" I scoffed indignantly. The two of them stared at me weirdly. What haven't they heard of Harry Freaking potter!? Or is it because I'm spouting nonsense? Hmph I bet it's the latter.

"You are going to help us get inside of course my dear." Vanessa said in a matter-of-fact tone. This time it was my turn to stare at them weirdly. Did I hear right?

"Me? Have you seen the way I fly? I put baby birds to shame! If I'm the one who's going to help, might as well barge in through the front door." I exclaimed throwing my hands up in frustration.

"It'll take a mere second or two."

What!?

"Have you forgotten your ability Princess?" Vanessa inquired with a sharp look.

I shook my head.

"I haven't. I'm able to create multiple wings, right?"

She nodded

"One of the wing you had back in the past was the Wing of Speed. The name alone should be enough for you to understand what I'm getting at."

"but... but how?" I was desperate now.

"Focus. Think. I'm not asking you to create a new wing. Try to get your memory back of the wing of speed. That alone is more than enough to bring it out." Uncle Ace spoke out. He had been on the lookout while Vanessa tried to explain to me what's to be done.

Groaning I shut my eyes. I was clueless but might as well give it a try. I tried to blank out my mind and focus on trying to retrieve my lost memories. Nothing happened. Not even a single spot of light. Sighing I shut my eyes even tighter.

Time was running and still nothing happened. I was still tightly wrapped inside the hooded cloak and the heat was making me dizzy. I was losing my focus.

"You can do it sweetheart. Don't stop now. You are almost there".

That voice!

She's back. Mother is back.

I suddenly felt the overly familiar warmth surround me. Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was the Heart of Lumen soaring right before my eyes. Its golden glow bright as ever. The light flared up and I felt the dizziness take over me.

"look look. Mommy look! I got a new wing." A little girl with crimson red pig-tails ran to her mom seated on a lay-back chair reading a book. Her mother looked at her daughter in awe and admiration.

"What type of wing sweetie?" She stared at the wings taking in its beautiful mix of purple, silver and red.

"I zunno. But... but when Stewwa zo thish I go vewwy back." Saying so she fluttered her wings and a second later the little girl was out the door far into the distant.

"My goodness!" a very young looking long haired Vanessa exclaimed, who had just entered the library and stood beside her best friend. "she's got the wing of speed Sophie!"

My head throbbed as I forced my eyes open. Vanessa was having a strong grip on me as she held me upright.

"sorry. I just felt a little dizzy moments ago. I'm alright now." I stepped away from her and managed to stand without falling on my butt.

The warmth, the voice, the Heart of Lumen were all gone. Was it all my imagination? What was that I saw just now?

I exclaimed.

"Vanessa I..." before I could say anything more she grabbed hold of my shoulders.

"Stella! You did it." God she was so loud.

What does she mean though? Did what?

No way!

I quickly looked behind me and behold! A set of new wings had appeared. The same as to what I had seen in the vision.

"It... didn't hurt? Why didn't it hurt?" god I'll never forget the pain I felt the first time these things ripped out of my flesh. But now I didn't feel a thing.

"A fairy unlocking her first wing is always painful." Vanessa explained. "and it seems like the heart of Lumen helps you recover your forgotten memories."

So, I wasn't imagining. It really did appear before me.

"It's mother helping me."

She stared at me confused. Right. I never told her I hear mother's voice. I still hope it really is mother's.

"Never mind. What next?"

"What's next is us having to make a quick run." Uncle Ace said in a hurry. He pointed to my right. A group of eight guards were heading our way. They hadn't seen us yet, as they didn't come running to grab us.

I stood glued to the ground. Every possible torture I'd have to go through if caught went through my stupid head.

Uncle Ace and Vanessa quickly grabbed my hand on either side.

"Its now or never Stella. Hurry!"

HUH!? I'm supposed to miraculously be able to teleport us inside the palace? I'm no freaking pro!

My hands were getting all sweaty, but they didn't let go.

Alright Stella. Woman up. You can do it. Just concentrate.

Shutting my eyes, I focused 100 percent only on my new wings. I wished it to flutter and a second later I felt a brush of wind. I broke out a smile.

The guards were nearing. I heard their footsteps louder now. They were walking in sync. I pushed them out of my thought and turned my concentration back to my wings. I beckoned It to move. Lift me. Lift us. To help me guide the three of us safely inside the palace. My legs left the ground. My hands were heavy as if carrying a ton on either hand. I grabbed hold of their hands even tighter. I was afraid I'd fall if I didn't have them beside me.

"Here goes." I said to myself quietly and the next thing I know I bang on something hard. My head felt like it was going to split in half. The hell!?

Prying my eyes open I noticed a cream-colored wall. I lost balance and fell to my feet. I realized I was shivering, my knees feeling like Jell-O

I did it?

A squeeze on my right hand brought me to my senses. Vanessa was beside me giving me a warm smile.

"You did it."

Uncle Ace pat me on the shoulder, his eyes holding a soft gaze.

I did it!? Hell yeah! Stella rocks.

Clenching my fists I was about to scream in happiness when both of them covered my mouth quickly a look of pure horror on their faces.

Oops, I forgot we're breaking in. I gave them a sheepish grin.

"This might not be the proper way nor the right time, but." The two of them surprised me by placing their right hand on the left side of their chest and bowing slightly.

"Welcome home Princess."