Chapter 09

"Owww!!!" I stood holding my throbbing head feeling slightly wobbly and unsteady.

What was I even doing on the floor? Looking around I noticed I was back in my bedroom. My hair brush was lying on the ground where I had got up from.

Grabbing it I walked to my mirror dreading to see how awful I must be looking.

An unfamiliar face stared back at me. Huh? Who the hell is that?

Turning around I found no one behind nor beside me. Weird.

Looking in front once again, the girl was still there staring back confused.

Now that I look closely, she does seem familiar. Just doesn't ring a bell. Where have I seen those big blue eyes before?

Standing before me was a scarlet head, with lovely big hazel blue eyes.

She seemed to be copying my movements. And wait. Holding a similar hairbrush?

What in the world!?

Oh god. Oh my god.

With shaky fingers I reached for my hair bringing it close to my eyes.

Red. Not black but red.

I had freaking red hair!

That girl in the mirror is me!

"What... what happened? No one told me I'd change!?"

there will be many changes stella. In you and around you from now on. Embrace it all.

Vanessa's voice rang inside of me. This is what she meant!?

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. A new presence. A new face. My hair fell below my butt in waves, twirling with the light wind inside the room. I had a pointed face but now my face was heart shaped, with a cute button nose instead of my sharp one.

The eyes. It's the eyes that seemed captivating. I couldn't look away even though I was staring at myself.

I ran a hand on the mirror.

"I look so much like Mother." I surely did. The grown up me shared the same features as my deceased past life mother. I felt a slight happiness within me.

Lowering my gaze, I found the Heart of lumen still firmly around my neck. Just looking at it sent happiness coursing through out my body.

My happy moment was short lived though.

"Stella... what's going on? Open the door."

It's Mom!

Shit. Making her understand is one. Giving her a heart attack is on a whole new level.

I ran around in circles trying to come up with something.

"Stella? Are you asleep?" she kept knocking the god damn door.

My baseball cap caught my eye. Ooooh my sweet sweet saviour. Yes!

Grabbing it I yanked it on my head, forcing my crazily long hair underneath. Pulling the cap further down, I just wish my face is covered up.

"Coming!." I hollered before twisting the knob, and opening the door revealing an annoyed Mom.

"for heaven's sake. What took you so long? You could have replied at least. You had me worrying." She went on.

Good. So far its going good.

"and what is with this ridiculous cap?"

Busted!

FANTASY (WATTYS2018) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara