Killing spree!~

July 12th 2014, Does anyone read even these things?

"Soooooo boooooreeeeed." Claudia whined.

"Too busy." Amber had a concentrated look on her face as she was playing Mario Kart Double Dash with Ben.

"Use the shell!" Ben shouted.

"I'm trying, but the button is stuck!" Amber yelled back.

"When are Ry and Renée going to be back?"

"Now you're saying, where are they?" Ben asked, still focused on the screen. "Amber, swap!"

Ambers character was now in the front seat and driving the car.

"Renée went with the black and white clown and Ry went with the pale dude with the weird smile."

Right at that moment Renée and Laughing Jack walked into the room. Laughing.

"That was awesome! I can't believe parents think you're an imaginary friend! Adults are idiots!" Renée laughed.

"It never gets old!"

Renée and Laughing Jack started to tell about their killing spree.

After a while Jeff and Ry came into the room.

Claudia looked up. "Ry, there is blood all over your face."

Jeff shook his head. "It's not blood, it's ketchup. Madame here got hit in the face with ketchup by our victim."

"I ended up strangling him." Said girl huffed. "How dare he hit me in the in the face with ketchup!"