Night 1

Night 1, Freddy's Fazbears Pizza (I can't find the date right now kay? Kay. Other dimensions have terrible internet connection, btw.)

2:00 AM

'So screwed.' Ry said as she finished listening to the introduction. She would never admit it, but even she, the psychopathic draconequus was freaking out a bit. 'Ry. Pull yourself together. You were able to laugh into the faces of the internets most famous (and creepiest) serial killers. This will be all right, You've been through a lot worse. Remember when Claudia died and you went to see the Gatekeeper to get her back? He turned out to be a nice guy, maybe they will be too, since I'm not human, but I'm made of flesh-' Ry continued talking to herself for about five minutes and when she had calmed down, she grabbed the tablet. '-And with a little bit of luck, there might be a restart button somewhere.' She finished. She was a bit calmer right now.

She checked a random camera (number 5). 'Shit.' She cursed when she noticed that, as she unfortunately predicted, Bonny had moved. '70 Percent power left. I think I'm doing great.'

Talking outloud always seemed to calm her down. She didn't stop, the animatronics knew where she was already, she should better stay calm to defend herself.

3:00 AM

Ry checked the camera's again. The Bunny had move away from her. Good. But for how long would she be safe? Paranoia made her check the cameras again. Nothing has changed. She looked at camera 1B and saw Bonny rush for the camera. And then the screen went black. 'Buck. Buck. Buck. Buck.'

There was one thing that really surprised her: She wasn't really panicked. It felt human to react this way, but she didn't feel like it was right of her to react this way. Then it hit her. It was human to react scared, but she was a draconequus. She was scared because she was raised to be scared by these things, not because she was actually scared. Suddenly, she was calm. No fear that was clouding her mind. Just her usual dreamy thoughts.

4:00 AM

Not having fears changes a being. Right now, Ry was debating with herself wheter she would sneak out. A noise made her hand push down the button on her left. The left door closed and a strange sound was heard. Has she angered it (or her)? Or angered it (or her)?

5:00 AM

Why did she feel like the time had speed up? It probably was because lack of fear. Lack of fear, the thought made her smile. Did any of the other draconequi have this or was it unique to her? She didn't care. All she knew was that she would survive these five nights in a horror game, because she wasn't scared. 

She was not scared.

Not scared.

Totally not scared.

Maybe a bit. But it wasn't her fault! Not at all. She checked the cameras again. 33 percent power left and- 'Holy shit!' Ry exclaimed when she looked at camera 4A, two rooms away from the room she was in. The duck stared at the camera for a few seconds an then lashed out for the camera. Ry immediately closed the right door and hugged her knees against her chest. How was she supposed to do this for four more nights. How? She wasn't good at this. She always laughed at people when they failed horror games, since her parents were to goddamn worried she would get nightmares from the blood. -Of course she wouldn't get nightmares because of blood, she was a goddamn psychopath-.

The sounds of a clock interrupted her train of thoughts. '

6:00 AM

She did it, but how would she mange to survive the four harder levels? 

But she didn't care, At the moment she was happy. She had survived the first night.